Catfish and Crooning in the Court

"The Court of Demacia is in session. Everyone rise for the Honorable Judge Tianna Crownguard."

As Lux and Garen's aunt walked in wearing a baggy robe, I was appalled. "Excuse me! She's the one that arrested me. It's not fair that she's the judge."

"One more word from the defendant with blinding pink hair and she'll be found in contempt of court," Judge/General Tianna said. I didn't know how being in contempt of court could be any worse than being thrown in  jail, but I shut up anyway.

"By authority of King Jarvin I, King Jarvin II, King Jarvin III and Jarvin IV, this court is now in session!" Tianna smacked down the gavel.

"Excuse me!" I said. "How many Jarvins are there?"

"Four," Tianna said.

"You didn't say four. You said IV."

"I said you'd be in contempt of court," Tianna said. "Sit down and  someone lower the lights. Her obnoxious hair is blinding me."

That hurt. Most people loved my hair.

Then Lux rushed in! My hero! My soulmate!

One of my soulmates, anyway.

"Do we have anyone to testify on Seraphine's behalf or can we just find her guilty and get started on crushing Noxus?" Tianna asked.

"I brought in some people to testify!" Lux said.

"Of course you did." Tianna rubbed her temple. "This is going to be a long day, isn't it?"

"The first witnesses are pop group, K/DA," Lux announced.

"OMG! I love K/DA!" I chirped. "They discovered me and I've performed with them bunches of times and..."

"Contempt of court!" Tianna glared.

That threat was actually getting less scary each time she said it, but I was quiet anyway so K/DA could talk. Or, even better, so they could sing!

"Hello, my name is Ahri, leader of K/DA and this is K/DA and we're going to perform."

I stood up and cheered. I think the only one that was cheering louder was Lux. Contempt that you stupid judge!

K/DA took their places. The strobe light flashed because every courtroom has a strobe light. Then, to the tune of K/DA's hit song POP/STARS, they put on the most dazzling K/DA performance I've ever seen in court. Ever!

"You know who it is
Telling you your court sucks.
You want a dose of this right now it's K/DA uh!

Seraphine's a goddess who didn't do anything wrong.
You need to find her
Innocent Innocent Innocent
I can't think of anything that ryhmes
So I'll just say it again
Seraphine rocks and she's an awesome
Good gal gal gal

And when you start to talk like that (like that)
Your face is gonna get smacked.
She's a picture perfect face
And we'll put you in your place
Better run when you hear our growl, growl, growl, growl

So keep your eyes on her now
Sweet and innocent is what you'll see
She sings about peace and love
Mess with her and you've got a fight with me.
We stick up for our friends now
So can you handle what we're all about?
We're so tough
Not scared to show you up
Can you feel the rush now?

Ain't nobody bringing Seraphine
Down down down down down down
You could try but she's gonna wear the crown
You could go another round
Round round round round round round
Wish you luck but you're not bringing her down
She go hard till she get it get it
She go hard
She so in it in it
She's POP/STAR
Only winning winning now
Ain't nobody bringing her
Down down down down
Hey! You ready for this? Lessgo!