With Love's Light Wings Did I O'erperch These Walls

"Order in the court!" Tianna shouted even though the court wasn't that disorderly. It had been a long day and everyone was too tired to cause trouble.

"The jury now consists of 12 Noxus scum," Tianna said. "That way if they die, no one will care."

"We love you, Draven!" the jury shouted.

"The jury will now shut up or it will be fed to that dragon!" the judge said. "Luxanna Crownguard, do you have any more witnesses?"

"Of course I do, auntie. My first witness is Senna, Sentinel of Light. And you know I love light almost as much as rainbows."

"Lux, is Senna a scary green skull thing, because that's all I see?" I whispered to Lux. "I try not to be judgmental. After all, I brought peace to Piltover and Zaun but skulls from the nether realm rarely have good things to say about me."

"Senna's trapped in his lantern," Lux explained.

"Oh, I guess that makes it all better then, huh?"

"Silence in this court!" Tianna banged her gavel. "Witness, state your name for the court."

"Thresh," the creepy green skull person answered.

"Just Thresh?" Tianna asked. "No last name?"

"My last name has been lost to the pale mists. I have risen from the Ruination. Now I am Thresh, the Chain Warden."

"I like wardens," Tianna said. "They keep prisoners locked up. Unless we need to unlock them because our juries keep getting turned into frogs."

"Draven is so dreamy!" one of the Noxus jurors swooned.

"Excuse me, auntie, but Thresh isn't my witness," Lux said.

"Too bad. He's the only one I've liked so far," Tianna said. "Ms. Crownguard, approach the bench and explain yourself."

"My witness is Senna. She's trapped in the lantern."

"I am not going to interrogate a lantern,  Lux. Do you know how ridiculous I'd look."

"Do you know how ridiculous this whole court case already looks?"

"Fair enough!" Tianna said. "Alright. Discombobulated person in the lantern. State your name for this court."

...

"No answer? The lantern is now in contempt of court."

"You will hear nothing from my lantern, save the tortured screams of the damned," Thresh explained.

"Thank you for clarifying that, Mr. Thresh," Tianna said.

"Just Thresh."

"Let the record show, just Thresh."

"Though if you care to know, some people also call me Captain Hook. I'm also known in some circles as Green Lantern."

"You are only known as Fiend! Release Senna now!"

Some hot dashing young man who just broke into the courtroom and killed all the creepy Noxus jurors just said that. He seemed to really hate Mr. Thresh. I wish I knew his name.

"My name is Lucian!" he said helpfully. "My eternal love for Senna shall shine brighter than the darkness of your lantern!"

How romantic!

"Loser!" Draven shouted. I know Draven is one of my soulmates, but he could be a little more sentimental. I guess that's why I love him. He's a true bad boy.

Lucian shot rays of light at Mr. Thresh. These blasts shattered the creepy lantern and thousands of tortured souls flew out like winged monkeys. Then, though the carnage and chaos, stood Lucian's true love, Senna.

He ran to her, longing desire in his eyes.

"Let's go, Senna. Somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting. All there's left to do is run."

"Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess," Senna said with hope and love reflected in her eyes.  "It's a love story. Baby, just say yes!"

Me and Lux stood up and cheered. It was the most romantic thing we'd ever seen in our lives. I'm glad they gave me a pen because I was writing all this down. These would make great lyrics.

"Curses! Foiled again!" Thresh said as he eyed the shattered remains of his cheap knock-off lantern. If he wasn't such a bitter bad guy, I'd feel sorry for him. Also, he tried to stop Lucian and Senna's true love. That means he sucks.

"I think we've learned that love and light conquer all!" Lux cheered. "That means Seraphine is innocent and she can go free!"

"What law school did you go to?" Tianna sneered. "This case will continue. Mr. Thresh, please clean the mess off the honorable Demacian court room floor. Senna and Lucian, get a room! Order! Order!"

They haven't found me innocent yet, but this proves that, like Lux says, love can prevail. I have hope! Also, I hear Heartsteel will be  Lux' witnesses. There's no way I can lose!

Hey everyone. It has been a while. Wattpad reminded me that I have an unfinished story. It's been over a year but no one comments or likes this story which makes me feel really sad.

But then I think about what Lux says. "You'll never win the Wattys until you finish your story." I'm sure Lux said that. It sounds like something she would say.

But please like and comment or I will cry. Thank you.