Chapter 3

Sapnap finished Tommy's room, it was perfect! Dark oak floors, red walls, Birchwood draws, dresser and crib. He even built a small bed big enough for an adult and child just in case Tommy was a bit fussy. Sapnap built everything from the ground up, he was feeling proud of his work. He cleaned up his tools before placing them back in the storage closet. "Karl! Quackity!" Sapnap called for the two, "In the kitchen!" Quackity yelled back a reply. Sapnap walked downstairs, past the living room and walked inside the kitchen. He was met with baby food everywhere, "C'mon Tommy you have to eat something," Karl explained to the younger.

Karl looked exhausted and Quackity well- was just Quackity. He was watching it unfold while drinking his coffee. "And you didn't even try helping me!" Karl yelled at the younger. "If he doesn't listen to you, you think he'll listen to me? You got jokes Carlos," Quackity laughed. "I'll show you a damn joke-" Karl said getting up. "Alright, alright, calm down you two," Sapnap said walking into their eye's view. "What's happening here?" He asked. "Tommy doesn't want to eat anything I give him and Alexis isn't even helping!" Karl explained.

Sapnap looked at the mess Tommy made, they were feeding him baby food. Human food... "I see the problem," Sapnap replied walking over to Tommy. "Might be a shocker to you but Tommy isn't an overworld baby, so he wouldn't eat the same things you ate when you were younger," Sapnap explained. "Then what will he eat?" Karl asked sitting down in his chair in defeat. "Mushroom stew," Sapnap replied gathering the ingredients. "Isn't he a bit young to eat that?" Karl asked.

Sapnap looked back at the three, "Tommy, give daddy a, smile," Sapnap smiled causing the younger to smile. Tommy had sharp teeth just like Quackity, "He'll be fine," Sapnap replied. "If he chokes I'm going to ring your neck," Karl said sternly. "I get it damn," Sapnap replied rolling his eyes. Yeah, happy couple but they don't argue all the time as long as one of them don't agrivate the other. "See I told you let Sapnap take care of it," Quackity sipped his coffee.

Karl glared at Quackity, "I'll smite you," Karl threatened causing Quackity to laugh, "We all know you'll miss me darling," Quackity winked. Karl threw the remaining baby food at Quackity but he ducked right on time. Karl and Quackity both laughed as it hit the wall. Tommy laughed as well, enjoying the scene his parents displayed. "You guys are cleaning that up," Sapnap said cutting up mushrooms. "Yeah, I know, I know," Karl laughed, he got up and walked over to Quackity.

Karl cupped Quackity's cheeks before kissing him all over his face. Quackity giggled as a pink tint stained his cheeks, "Love you Carlos," Quackity giggled and Karl meowed with a smile. Karl released Quackity's face before cleaning up his mess. By the time Karl finish, Sapnap finished as well. He put the soup in a baby bowl and sat down in front of Tommy with a spoon. He tasted it first to show Tommy that it tasted good before he fed him. Sapnap knew anything he eats, Tommy would eat as well.

Tommy opened his mouth for the spoon coming his way. He drank the soup and he didn't seem bothered by it. Karl was a bit pouty from the fact that he couldn't feed Tommy but at least the child was fed. "What else does Tommy eat?" Quackity asked curiously. "If he has an iron stomach, he can eat lava," Sapnap replied. "You're joking," Karl said with a shocked tone and Sapnap shook his head. "Can you eat lava?" Quackity asked, "Depends on how much," Sapnap replied.

"So you don't have an iron stomach," Quackity asked. "Even iron melts Quackity," Sapnap replied. "Holy shit, you sounded so smart for a moment," Karl said causing Quackity to laugh. "Well fuck you too," Sapnap grumbled under his breath causing Karl to laugh. They may be a chaotic couple but they make everything work. Once Sapnap finished feeding Tommy, he burped him and carried him in his tail. Yes, his actual tail, he wrapped his tail around the boy's torso. He made sure the boy's feet were on the ground and Sapnap would let Tommy walk around.

Well technically not walk, more like take a step then fall but get saved by his tail. Once Sapnap finished he looked back to see Tommy walking around. "There you go buddy, you're doing it!" Sapnap cooed at the younger, Karl already took a fuck ton of pictured. Tommy stopped and looked up at Sapnap, "Da!" He called lifting up his arms, he made grabby hands towards Sapnap. Sapnap, in one swoop, picked Tommy up and held him on his hip. "Why don't we all go see Tommy's room?" Sapnap said looking over at the other two.

"Yeah sure, I'd love to see what you did," Karl said getting up, Quackity got up as well. Sapnap led the way to the second floor of the house. Tommy's room was the room across from their own. Sapnap opened the door to reveal the perfect baby room. Quackity and Karl were impressed, even Tommy was amazed by the sight. Sapnap looked down at Tommy, "This is your room little man, do you like it?" Sapnap asked the younger. "Ya!" Tommy giggled, he's had a room before but it was so bland and boring.

This suits him so much more and it was so warm in here! He loved it! Tommy nuzzled his head against Sapnap's neck causing the older to giggle. "Welcome home Tommy!" Karl, Quackity and Sapnap said in a unison. Tommy giggled loudly which turns into squeals of laughter. He'll remember this day for the rest of their life.

------
Sorry it took a bit to upload. My shit got yoink by my mom. Everyone's favorite idol will be updating later today or tomorrow too. Sorry it's short...