Chapter 4

Tommy was sitting in the middle of the carpet in his room. To say the least, he was bored, there was nothing fun to do. Don't get him wrong, he loved how Karl is playing with him right now, but he rather not play with wooden toys. The more Karl cooed at Tommy, the more the little one got angry. You can tell from his face expression that he is pissed. Karl raised an eyebrow, "Hey Toms, what's wrong?" Karl asked tilting his head.

Tommy can't speak, so he can't voice his complaint. He looked around and pointed to the window. Karl looked over, "You want to see outside?" Karl asked causing Tommy to nod. It was close enough, Tommy thought to himself. Karl picked Tommy up before standing up. Karl walked over to the window and showed Tommy outside. Tommy saw a kingdom, a dragon, houses, a fountain and more interesting things. Tommy's eyes sparkled as he looked outside, he pressed his hands against the window.

 Tommy's eyes sparkled as he looked outside, he pressed his hands against the window

Karl giggled, "You like it?" He asked the younger

Karl giggled, "You like it?" He asked the younger. Tommy squealed and nodded his head, Tommy wanted a tour, he wanted to explore even. Tommy looked over at Karl, pointed outside and whined. He wanted to show the older he wanted to go outside. "Uh, I don't know..." Karl contemplated. Tommy whined again, he made big puppy dog eyes and pouted his lip. It always worked with his old maids at home so it should work with Karl. Call manipulation even, he always got what he wanted.

Karl's eyes narrowed, where did he learn that from, the older questioned. Tommy noticed the expression Karl gave him and he tilted his head to the side. Tommy looked like a puppy begging for food which made Karl want to coo at the younger. Karl sighed, "Fine, let's go," Karl gave causing Tommy to smile. Karl walked over to Tommy's dresser and grabbed him his clothes. A red and white kimono with white socks and dark brown sandals. It was traditional clothing in kinoko kingdom. Tommy knew how to walk around, well take five steps before falling.

One of the reasons why he has two bandaids on his knees and one of his nose. Karl dressed the younger before walking out of the room. He decided to quickly change into his purple kimono before leaving the house. Tommy doesn't really make sounds like normal babies do. He is very quiet unless provoked or until he sees something of interest. He keeps all of his thoughts in his head, which is interesting to Karl and Quackity. Sapnap said he grew up the same way so he isn't bothered by it. Netherians are a group of very intelligent but very dangerous people.