Chapter 9

Tommy and Ranboo knew the word, about their abilities, would spread and it would spread to their parents too. Tommy and Ranboo were playing in Tommy's room, they were having a play date. "Tommy! Ranboo! Come here this instant!" They heard Dream yell. The two of them looked at each other, "Uh oh..." They both spoke at the same time. They slowly made their way downstairs to see two angry dads waiting for them. "Yes?" They both asked staying near the ledge of the stairs. "Down here! Now!" Sapnap spoke with fire in his eyes. They boys went down one more stair which caused Karl to cover his mouth from giggling. Sapnap looked over at him and glared causing Karl to look away and stop. Sapnap looked over at the two boys, "If we have to tell you to come back down here again, I will grab you," Dream warned with green glowing eyes. The two boys sighed before walking downstairs, a couple inches away from their fathers.

"Now explain to me, why I got a call from the school telling me, that the children follow you like your God?!" Sapnap asked raising his voice at the end. Ranboo flinched a bit, he hated loud noises, especially when people yell. Dream took notice and rest his hand on Sapnap's shoulder, "Try to refrain from yelling," he whispered to the younger who just sighed. "Can you explain?" Dream asked, "How did this all happen?" Tommy was the first one to talk, "Well, one of the times where it happened to rain. Ranboo was unable to go to the doors of the school so we had to call Sir Kiyoshi to come collect him. I insisted on walking through the rain since I would have no problem, since I evaporate liquids. So when the water evaporated, I created a mist and I was deemed Goddess," Tommy replied with a whisper at the end. Sapnap sighed, "Why didn't you deny it?" He asked.

"You know how children are? They'll keep bugging you until you give them the right answer! So I gave the right answer!" Tommy replied, with a slightly high pitched voice. "He's right about that one," George spoke with a sigh, he's had too many experiences with children to deny that. "Oh my lord," Sapnap spoke running his right hand through his hair. "You called?" Tommy asked causing Karl to laugh loudly. Sapnap groaned before looking over at Karl, "You're not helping at all!" He slightly yelled. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, that was too funny!" Karl exclaimed before getting up and walking to the kitchen. His giggles could be heard every now and again. Quackity sighed before getting up and following the older. "Mamá," Tommy called causing Quackity to look at him. The older shook his head, "Lo siento, mijo no puedo ayudarte, (I'm sorry, I can't help you)" the older spoke before walking to the kitchen.

Dream then looked at Ranboo, "Now how did you get envolved?" The man asked as he raised his left eyebrow. "I... I don't remember," Ranboo spoke honesty, "One moment I sat beside Theseus and the next I wake up with people telling me I'm God." Dream sighed, "That's a really bad time for you to have memory loss, enderlet," he spoke. Sapnap then looked over at Tommy, he walked over and knelt down in front of him. "You had something to do with that, didn't you?" He asked. "Why is it always me?" The boy exclaimed, "You stink with guilt kid, now fess up," Sapnap growled causing Tommy to pout. "Yeah, it was me..." He admitted. "Why? I gave you one rule and this is the things you do?" Sapnap whispered yelled.

"I'm sorry daddy," Tommy hiccuped up a bit, "Sorry isn't going to fix this Theseus and you know that," the older scolded. Tommy sat on the floor and just sniffled, "I didn't mean it," he spoke with a slight sob. Sapnap sighed before running his hand through the boy's hair. The young boy looked up, "Crying won't fix this either, what's done is done, but don't let this happen again. You know what to do," Sapnap spoke sternly at the end. Theseus nodded his head before getting up and walking over to Ranboo. Ranboo looked over and his eyes widened, "I'm sorry, I did that to you Ranboo," Theseus spoke loud enough for them to hear. Ranboo smiled, "It's okay, I forgive you." The taller hugged the younger as he sniffled with a few cries.

Dream smiled softly as he walked over to the two boys. He knelt down and pat both of their heads, "It's going to be okay, you two," he reassured. Karl then came back in the room with two sippy cups, he knew that Tommy had a chance to end up crying so he came prepared. "Tommy," Karl said gently causing the younger to look at him. "Papa," the boy sniffled which caused Karl's heart to melt. "Come, wipe your tears and have some water, would you like some too Ranboo?" Karl asked as Theseus made his way over to him. "Yes please," he nodded as he walked over. Karl passed the two hybrids their cups, Ranboo walked towards George while Theseus walked to the kitchen for Quackity. Quackity looked over to see a sniffling Theseus, the older sighed.

Theseus walked over to Quackity and latched onto his leg, the man was making a few snacks for the two kids. Quackity's wings shielded Theseus, it was a sign saying 'I care but I can't baby you'. "I know that you hate getting scolded, just follow instructions next time okay bebe bonita? (Pretty baby)" Quackity asked. "Okay mamá," Theseus replied finishing his sippy cup.  Quackity put his hand down to take it from him, the younger put it in his mother's hand before latching into her leg completely. "¿Quieres más agua? (Want more water?)" Quackity asked already filling up the sipping up. "Sí por favor," the boy replied timidly. Quackity sealed the bottle before giving it back to Theseus, "Once you calm down, you can go play," Quackity spoke.

Ranboo was sitting next to George, leaning his head on the older's shoulders as he drank his water. It's strange how he can drink it but not touch it. The boy slowly but surely started to fall asleep on himself which caused George to take the bottle from him and lay the younger on his lap. George smiled softly, "Go to sleep my Allium," he spoke with a slight whisper. Ranboo took his advice and went to sleep with a slight vwoop. George ran his hands through the younger's hair, even if he doesn't show it, the fairy adores the hybrid. Ranboo shrinks down into the size of a baby, something that George always found adorable. Dream walks over and sits down right beside his family. He puts his arm around George before laying his head on George's.

The older scoffed, "I didn't know I had two babies," he spoke. "Plans change, things always happen unexpectedly," the younger smirked as he closed his eyes for a bit. Sapnap rolled his eyes before making his way to the kitchen with Karl following behind him. Tommy had just finished his second bottle of water, now the boy is hungry. He tugs on his mother's leg and holds up the bottle, Quackity takes it before putting it in the sink. He grabs an apple before cutting it into slices, he picked up Tommy with his wing and put the boy in his off hand. The older man walked over to a chair and sat down with Tommy on his lap. He gave Tommy some apple slices and fed some to himself. Tommy lead back on his mother's chest and nuzzled into a bit.

Quackity chuckled which made his chest rumble, it's one of the things Tommy likes. "You're lucky you're cute," Quackity joked, Tommy didn't pay no mind to it as he fell asleep after eating his slice. Quackity took notice and huffed, "Am I really that boring?" He sighed with a slight chuckle. "I don't think you are," Karl spoke sitting down next to the younger man. "Not all the time," Sapnap spoke pulling up a chair and sitting down before grabbing an apple slice. Quackity then narrowed his eyes at Sapnap, "Thanks, I feel so much better," he spoke sarcastically. Sapnap smiled, "De nada mamá," he winked causing Quackity to blush slightly. Karl giggled quietly as to not wake Tommy up. "Karl are you ever serious?" Sapnap asked tilting his head. "When need be, why?" Karl smiled.

"Sometimes it feels like just Q and I disciplinin' him instead of the three of us," the youngest of the three spoke. Karl stopped smiling and looked Sapnap dead in the eye, "He doesn't need three parents hammering down his back. You two discipline him enough, if you two were to miss a point I would intervene," he spoke lowly before smiling, "Other than that, I see no point in stressing the boy!" He spoke, grabbing an apple slice. Sapnap and Quackity had a shiver run down their spines. "Alright, forget I said anything," Sapnap spoke grabbing another slice. "Glad we talked," Karl smiled finishing his slice. "Oye, you guys are just eatin' my slices," Quackity slightly yelled.

Sapnap shrugged and took the last slice, "Sounds like a you problem," he spoke causing Quackity to whack him on the arm. Sapnap didn't budge, he didn't even wince, "I'll make it a you problem," Quackity raised his wings looking at Sapnap. Quackity stopped when he felt Tommy stir on his chest, he can sense that Quackity is upset. "Mamá," the boy whined clenching the older's shirt, Quackity lowered his wings and focused on Tommy. "I'm alright, mijo," Quackity slowly calmed down. "Aww ain't that cute," Sapnap spoke with a coo. "It's your ass later," Quackity growled before picking up Tommy and walking out the room. "Are you guys staying here or are you going home, I plan on putting Tommy to bed," Quackity spoke looking at the two lovers. "Ranboo would be sad to wake up without Theseus, is it okay for them to sleep together?" Dream spoke already grabbing Ranboo. "Yeah, no worries," Quackity spoke walking up the stairs, Dream followed behind him. They placed both hybrids in Tommy's bed before turning off the light and leaving the room.

Dream smiled as he thought of Ranboo, he couldn't help but adore the young boy as his son. Maybe one more wouldn't be so bad...

-------

😃 Oh I wonder what I mean by that! You'll find out later!