21- Sam

A spicy representation for how Noah and Sam spend most of their time together (Sammy loves Noah's rough hands on his neck haha) For moral reasons I feel that I have to say only 18+ can look at it 😅

Sam

I had everything planned out perfectly. Noah would come over, Haven will be home and in a good mood, and my parents were out having a date night. My plan was to have a pizza night (which was on the way) and maybe play games together or something. Noah and Haven would bond.

Problem was, Noah was running late due to traffic and Haven ended up being in a horrible mood.

She officially broke up with Zach Price.

So while I waited for pizza to arrive, I was comforting my sister on the couch as she cried and explained, "He cheated on me. Again," and I had to keep telling myself not to say 'I told you so' to Haven even though I did tell her that Zach would cheat again and he was a grade A douchebag. "I- I caught him fucking some slut in his room." This all happened during Zach's birthday party apparently.

I didn't know what to say because part of me wanted to scream at her for shitting on my relationship when Zach was far worse. But I'm her brother, so instead I said, "I'm sorry that happened, but you did the right thing. I think you need time to yourself and to clear your head of Zach. Otherwise, he's going to sweet talk you and you'll forgive him." It took all of me not to be brutal with my words so that was as easy as I could go on her. I loved my sister, but she was gullible and a push over whenever any guy told her what she wanted to hear.

"I know, but I love him," Haven sobbed into her hands. That was when the doorbell rang. Oh another thing; I didn't mention to Haven about the 'bonding time' with my boyfriend. Haven looked up at the front door, mascara running down her cheeks, "who's that?"

"Uh," I stood up and answered the door. A bouquet of red roses was covering Noah's face until he moved them to the side to show me his beautiful smile. "Are these for me?" I asked in awe.

"Yes. My baby deserves flowers sometimes."

"'Sometimes' mmm, how romantic," I teased, but the butterflies in my stomach were in a frenzy. I grabbed the bouquet and leaned in to kiss my boyfriend.

But that might've been a bad start to the bonding; Haven being heartbroken and having to watch my boyfriend treat me like a prince.

I broke away from our kiss and stepped aside for Noah to enter the house. "Fair warning, Haven just broke up with Zach after catching him cheating on her," I filled Noah in, keeping my voice low.

"Would it be awful to say I told her so?" He asked seriously while taking his coat off and hooking it on one of the lined up hooks that was stationed on the wall.

I gave him a disapproving look even though I wanted to say that too. "Yes, now be nice."

"Fine," he agreed, kicking off his shoes, but muttered under his breath, "like she's nice to me," his tone sarcastic as always.

I sighed, hoping my plan could still work as I shut the front door. I walked past the living room and into the kitchen to place my beautiful flowers into a vase, pouring water in.

I walked back into the living room just in time to hear Have scoff as Noah set his overnight bag on the floor before sitting down in the chair opposite of where Haven sat. (Was it bad that part of me wanted my plan to work quickly, so I could have Noah all to myself... and then let Noah have his way with me?). "As if my night couldn't get worse." Yeah, I didn't think the bonding would happen quickly.

Unfortunately, Noah didn't know how to play nice when others weren't playing nice to him. "You think I want to spend my night with you? I'm doing this for Sam."