Chapter 8: Undercover

"All set?" Draco asked walking out of his office. He was a couple inches shorter, with broader more muscular frame. His pale hair was now long, almost shoulder length and dark brown, bordering on black.

"Yeah, let's get a move on." (Y/n) said. He was around the same height, maybe slightly shorter, he had maintained a similar frame, perhaps with slightly less muscle. His hair was longer, and stark white, falling into his eyes.

"With the amount of potion in the flask we should have about three hours or so before they wear off."

Draco nodded at this, as the two of the turned in on the spot and Disapparated. (Y/n) spun for a second, before the world emerged out of the darkness.

He was standing next to Draco in an almost deserted alleyway. "This way?" (Y/n) asked looking down the alley.

"I think so." Draco replied. The two of them made their way down the alley slowly, the hoods of their dark robes pulled up over their heads.

"Well well well, what've we 'ere?" A rough voice asked. (Y/n) felt a wand tip push into his back. "Looks like we've got some people poking their noses in places 'ey don't belong."

(Y/n) quickly spun around, taking their attacker by surprise with the swiftness of his motion. (Y/n) was easily able to grab his attackers arm, pulling the wand from his hand, and pointing it between his eyes.

His attacker was short and stout, almost a foot shorter than (Y/n), with a filthy look about him.

"Don't move or I'll blow your friends brains out!" Another voice hissed. (Y/n) saw that another man had his wand pointed at the back of Draco's head. This man was tall and lanky, and looked equally as dirty.

"Look we got invited here." Draco told their attackers. "In my left pocket."

Their attackers looked at each other, before the one holding Draco at wand point reached into his pocket pulling out the small piece of parchment.

"Alrought then." The man said putting his wand down. "Follow us then."

"And give that back." (Y/n)'s attacker said, snatching his wand back.

Draco and (Y/n) looked at each other, before following the other men into a dilapidated building.

"Down 'ere." The taller of the two men said, pointing to a hole in the floor.

"Well what're ya waitin' for?" The shorter man said. "Chicken are ya?"

(Y/n) shrugged, before jumping down into the hole. He felt the air rush past him, as he picked up speed, falling quicker and quicker before he saw the ground rushing towards him.

He waved his hand and easily slowed his descent, landing softly on his feet. Draco came rocketing down towards him, before he also slowed his descent.

"Well that was something wasn't it?" (Y/n) asked Draco, pulling out his wand and illuminating it. He had decided it would be best not to bring his usual wand, or the Elder wand, they would be too easily identifiable. Instead he had brought the one he'd made while hunting Horcruxes.

"Looks like there's only one way to go." Draco said, pulling out his wand and lighting it as well, (Y/n) nodding and the two of them set off down the dark dank tunnel that was their only way forward.

"Watch out." (Y/n) said, shoving Draco backwards, as a form shambled towards them. (Y/n) held his wand at the ready, as did Draco behind him. "Show yourself!"

The form shambled slowly forward, not answering. Finally it entered into the wandlight, and (Y/n) saw that it wasn't a person in front of them, but a dead decaying body.