Part 2 (taken down)

'Ah! There it is,' 

'Ah! There it is,

As I stood in front of the entrance, I eyed the building with excitement. It seemed like it has a history. The walls were chipped in some places, and the window sills were jagged. It had red bricks wrapped around most of the walls. It spread across at least 40 meters in width. 

I started slowly walking up to the door, reaching out to pull open the doors. My hand gripped around the holes carved into the wood. It wouldn't budge. I shook the door a few times to try to pry it open. I checked the hinges to make sure it was right. Just as I realized it was a push door, it was opened in one swift motion. I stood back in shock as two people came crashing down on a table.

I instinctively put my arms up in defense and a metal beam shot out of the ground, knocking the table and its occupants to the side. I looked over to the side to see who these miscreant troublemakers were. 

"Uhg," One groaned while slurring his words, "My head," 

"What was that?" The other asked. They had sat up and cleared the dirt from their faces. I quickly hid the pillar and waited for someone to say something. 

"Woah! Was that your magic?!" The first one exclaimed with excitement gleaming in his eyes. 

"Yeah. I um... I'm looking to join this guild." I sputtered out. I looked to the side, realizing that the door was still open. There were eyes all over me and the scene in front of them. 

"That's so cool! I'm Hiro Yamzach. I'll show you where you can join," He said leading me into the guild. He had messy red hair paired with large golden eyes. He had a steel set of armor and a dark leather scabbard that held his sword on his back. "What's your name?"

"Oh... Well if I say, would you promise not to tell anyone?" I asked awkwardly. We continued walking to the bar to the side.

"Sure, sure. There's no reason to be embarrassed." He reassured. We soon arrived at the desk before I could tell the boy my name. "Hey, Kourtney, uh... I still haven't gotten your name - want's to join the guild," 

"Alrighty! Y'know what that calls for," The two exchanged a look. "So, Miss I-haven't-got-you-name-yet, how're you up for a challenge?" 

"What kind?"

"It's just to test your abilities, Miss... uh," She trailed off, still yet to know my name. 

"You can call me [nickname]," You replied since you weren't sure how safe you'd be revealing your name at this time. 

"Ok, [nickname]! Let's get goin' then," Kourtney had a slight country accent. She wore a red flannel crop top that was tied at the bottom. She had blue ripped skinny jeans that tightly hugged her thighs. She had maroon hair that was tied in a loose pony and she had soft blue eyes that held a hint of green. 

I followed after her. She went on about the history of this test and how it was a tradition for every new recruit. She never went into detail about what the task was.