Ch. 2

Dashi POV:

It's been a week since it had happened. I don't want to talk about it, but Tweak, MADE me. She says the best way to not get hurt by something, is to talk about it.

So, here I am talking about 'It'

Flashback

Me and Shellington (only, the cutest, sweetest, kindest boy ever/my Crush) were walking together down the hall, talking and going to our next class which was science. Shellington loved science. It was the only thing he would talk about. Once I asked him if he eve talks about anything else. He just blushed, and didn't awnser.

But that was before everything got ruined.

Danielle (who nobody liked) suddenly came over to us, and said something world shattering.

"Hi Shelly" she had said, in her roach-y, ugly voice.

"...Hi?"

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go out some time? or, like, do science fair together?"

"I..um, I'm doing it with Dash-"

"Your free? Great! 7 at my house" Danielle kissed his cheek, and Shellington got flustered. He looked at me with so much sympathy, that all I did was look down.

It stung me to say it next, so I didn't. Shellington did.

"I'll work with her then, so...um, bye?"

I gave him a fake smile, and an off to the bathroom, and shed tears until I couldn't anymore

End of Flashback.

I'm in my room, accompanied with Koshi, and Tweak, who at least make me feel better. after Tweak left, I asked to skip dinner, my mother worried because She was a nurse, but I excused it with so much Homework.

That Night all I could think of was Danielle, and Shellington having 'The time of their lives' while no one knew my back story.