Ch. 4

Shellington POV

he next few days of school was no fun either. Tweak wasn't talking to him, Dashi wasn't back, and once Tweak and Kawaii were talking about something, but when Shellington came over, they switched topics.

That was until after school, the one day before Dashi came back, Tweak came over to Shellington and Danielle while they were walking to school.

"Sorry Danielle, but I really need to talk to Shellington about science notes." Tweak interuptted. She pushed Danielle aside. Shellington shot her a look of apology.

"Well, as you know, Dashi is really...hurt right now." Tweak said "Maybe you should go talk to her."

"Why me?" 

"Because."

Shellington looked at Tweak, a glimmer in her eye. he knew something was up.

"What are you going to do with me?" He asked wearily.

Tweak sighed, and rolled her eyes. She paused and looked for something in her backpack, and then pulled put a ticket. A concert ticket to be exact. 

"I can't go to this concert, well, because I'm baby sitting. Will you go?" Tweak said, handing put the ticket to Shellington. 

But there was one problem. A big one too. There was only one ticket.

"B-But there's only one ticket. How will Danielle go? She's my girlfriend." Shellington blurted out.

Tweak started at him blankly, deciding what to say next. "She never had to be apart of all our friendship." She said softly "She never had to ruin our friendship. Remember what things used to be like before? When me, you, Dashi, and Kawaii used to hangout ALL the time? And sometimes Barnacles, and Peso? What ever had happened to that?"

Shellington did remember. He remembered everything. How they used to chase Tunip around the house, when he was being naughty. And how they would all hangout during lunch. Now that really wasn't a thing.

"Just go to the concert. Kawaii will be there too. It's just 4 town. It's in a week. next Friday." Tweak pleaded. 

Shellington paused. 

What would Danielle say about this? He thought.

On the bright side, even if Danielle got mad at him, his best friend, Kawzii would go too.

"Alright." Shellington said. "But only this once."

Tweaks eye's lit up, just like a Child's would do.

"Bye!"

"Bye Tweak."

Shellington realized that he was right near his house. He turned the block, and was already there.

As he glanced towards Dashi's house he smiled.