Ch. 3

The next days didn't go to school. And the day after that. but on Thursday, Dashi decided to face her fears. 

It was a Bueatiful day, it was warm, and the sun was shining brightly in the sky. Koshi burst into her room, with a happy scream.

"Dashi! DAAASHI! Look! 4 Town Is coming to OUR TOWN! Can we go? Please?" Koshi screamed.  Dashi Smiled at her little sister, and patted her head. "Only if mom says so."

BRING!

Dashi looked over at her phone. There was a message from Tweak. It read:

Tweak: Hey, I'm near your house. Wanna ride to school together?

Dashi: Sure!

Dashi put on a shirt, a skirt, some socks, and went down stairs to eat breakfast. 

"Hey Dashi! Mom said we COULD go. But I have to be with you the whole time." Koshi nearly yelled of joy. She started jumping up and down, and Dashi deep down knew what it felt like. The bliss of joy. Hopefully her Sister's Wouldn't be taken away just How Dashi's did.

"Well, anyways, sit down Dashi, you must be hungry." her mom said, pushing her plate over. It was Dashi's favorite, Pancakes, with whipped cream, and some strawberries.

Dashi quickly ate, and was about to go over to the front door, just before it opened itself, revealing Tweak.

"Hi Koshi, Ima steal your sister, so um yeah, BYE!" Tweak hollered, and pulled Dashi out of the door.

"Dashi! Dashi! Dashi!" Tweak nearly screamed.

"What?" Dashi asked slightly annoyed, but then smiled.

"You won't believe this, but Kwazii asked me to go with him to a party!"

"Kwazii asked me to go to a party with him!"

"Kawaii. Me. Party!"

In that moment, Dashi felt her fall on her knees, and exploded into tears. Why was this fair? Why did Tweak be able to have a date, yet Dashi was struggling to have a nice friendship with Shellington!?

Dashi hurled inside, slammed the front door, and raced up into her room Tears dripping down her cheek, but she didn't care.

After that Dashi Didn't come out her room for a long while.

Shellington POV.

"...Me to go with him to a party!"

To Shellington, that voice was so familiar, that he recognized it almost immediately. It was Tweak.

But Shellington felt another presence there too. It was Dashi, who lives just across from him. She exploded into tears, and fled, in a mess.

Tweak looked pale, after, confused, and then realized what she did. "Oh no, Oh no, Oh no, Oh no."

Tweak rushed inside too.

Shellington stood there, and blinked for a while, confused as well.

Other than Danielle he didn't listen to a word she was saying and only focused on Dashi.

 And Dashi didn't come to school that day.