Ch. 6

Tuesday, Shellington POV

In the morning, I was greeted by my twin sister, who was already downstairs with our Mum.

I smiled to myself, and then opened my phone, to see 168 messages from Danielle. Seriously? He started at them for a moment, and it took him five, Halfheartedly minutes just to look at my girlfriends texts.

Sighing, I put my phone down, as Pearl sat down next to me. "So, Little brother, It's been a while hasn't it? You know..." she trailed off, as she started playing with some of her hair. Shellington knew she did this when she knew something he didn't.

He frowned. "What is it Pearl? What's gong on?"

She looked more surprised than ever. "Anyways, you know that concert you're going to? which of your friends are coming again." She asked slowly.

"Kwazii." He piled with a quick nod, and sipped some coffee. There was a silence, and Shellington knew what was coming next. 

Pearl reacted first, and tried to flee to her room, but Shellington blocked her path. "What do you know? What about the concert? Is this about Kwazii?"

"N-Nothing!" She stammered, with a yelp. 

"Pearl I swear--" 

"Okay! okay! Tweak told Kwazii to go with you to the concert because Dashi is going too, and she wants o set you and Dashi up, make Kwazii take a video, and show Danielle!" She blurted out, and then realized what she had said. Shellington stared at her, as she slipped behind him and fled up the stairs.

What? Did...Dashi like him? Shellington asked himself I do remember when I did too, but as all the people started surrounding her, what chance did I have? 

Shellington paused and clenched his fists. If Tweak was going to set him up, then he would embarrass her in front of everyone.

He slung his backpack around his shoulders and said called "Pearl, get ready for school!"

A.k.a your embarrassment he thought darkly.

Ta-Daa! Another Chapter finished! Sorry if it was a little late. Also, Check out my other book, "I will Find you"!