Shopping

Yay chapter 2!!  This is going to be a planning chapter. So they are mostly going to be shopping for dresses and suits. Stuff like that, so enjoy!!

Kate pov:

"So Kate I am going to take you to go dress shopping, and Clint will take Alex suit shopping. And we will also look for bridesmaids dresses, and Alex will pick out the flowers. Sound good?"  She looked over at me. "Yep, sounds perfect."   She squealed with laughter and dragged me out of the house by the wrist.

"I'll see you soon!" Alex called as Laura dragged me to the car. "Love you bye."  I call as I get into the car. "Love you too."  I hear Alex say. Laura sits in the driver's seat and we are off.

Alex pov:

"You really are in love aren't you?"  Clint says as I close the front door. "Of course I am, otherwise I wouldn't have asked her to marry me."  I say as I grab my car keys. We both get into my beat up car and drive into the city.

[Time skip]

Kate pov:

We pulled into a parking spot to a fancy dress boutique. I see a sign that reads. 'Pronovias New York - Wedding Dresses'. "Wow." I say as we walk into the front door. When we walk in, the realization hits me. "Laura, I'm getting married."  I say grabbing her arm. "Yep, to the most wonderful women on the planet." She smiled and i started to tear up. 

"Nope, no tears until your wedding."  I took a deep breath and a nice looking man walked up to us. "Welcome to Pronovias my name is Michel and I will be helping you find your dress today. Do you have any ideas of what you want?"  I look at Laura then pull out my phone and show him a picture.

He grinned and said, "follow me." 

Alex pov:

Clint and I pulled into a parking spot in front of the store. "This is it." Clint said as we got out of the car, I read the sign. 'Robbie & Co. Men's Shop'. I chuckled slightly remembering that I would walk past this store when I was in 8th grade, dreaming about marrying a man wearing a suit from that store. 

We walked in and I looked around. "Welcome to Robbie & Co. I'm Connor and I will be helping you today.  Do you have any ideas of what you want?"  I pulled my phone from my pocket and showed him a picture. He smiled, "right this way." 

[Time skip]

Kate pov:

We were walking down the aisles of dresses looking for dresses that would match the wedding colors. "What about these?" Laura said, holding up a beautiful wisteria colored dress. "It's perfect."  I exclaim. 

Alex pov:

"Are these good?"  Clint said, holding up some dying flowers. "Absolutely not." I say continuing to walk. We walked for a little more before I bumped into a girl who worked at the store. "Sorry," I said as she brushed some dirt off her hands. "It's ok, do you need any help?"  I nod, "what color are you looking for?" I hand her a small card that is the color of our wedding colors. "Right this way." 

[Time skip]

Kate pov:

We both go home and started dinner. "So our clothes are at Clint and Laura's house right?"  I nod and add some more salt into the boiling water.  Alex put her arms around my waist and slow music began  to play.  I smiled as she flipped me around and we started slow dancing. 

We didn't worry about the food because Alex was using her powers to take care of the food. We danced around the kitchen for a while before the song ended. "Thank you for the dance."  I said she gave me a small kiss and we began to serve dinner.

We sat down on the couch with our plates of pasta and watched some tv. After we had finished up dinner and the dishes we started getting ready for bed. We both showered and brushed our teeth. We walked into the bedroom and Alex walked up to me. "I missed you today."  I smile and give her a small kiss. "I missed you too." 

We kissed again the kiss got more passionate "wait."  I breathed pulling away. "What?"  Alex asked. "I want to save this for after the wedding."  She smirked and said. "Well I might get impatient."  She kissed me one more time before we climbed i to bed and kissed good night.

"Good night love."  Alex said making me  smile. "I love you too."  We drifted off to sleep.