This is a Joke Right

Yay! Part 7 this story is escalating quickly.

Also I have a question, do you want more smut?

Just a question you don't have to say yes. I just want to to know what you guys want. :)

Ok enjoy the story.

Alex pov:

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask. "Is that how you greet all of your friends?" Yelena said with a scoff. "First off what kind of friend try's to kill you. Second we are not friends." I say as Kate gabs my wrist.

"Hey take a deep breath." Kate says pulling me aside. "How am I supposed to calm down, we are protecting the person that tried to kill both of us." I say she looks at me seriously. "Hey I know that, she tried to kill both of us. But I'm not that mad. Didn't you say doing the right thing is better than getting revenge?"

I take a deep breath and smile slightly. "Yea I did say that." She smiled and laughed a little. "See when you think you are more reasonable." We both laughed a little and touch foreheads. "Ok now go be an adult and talk about this instead of freaking out ok?"

"Ok." We both head back over to where everyone was sitting prepare to listen.

Wanda pov:

Pepper began explaining how the chemicals the red room used to mind control made our bodies more susceptible to things like infinity stones. But I was only half listening because I was trying to read Alex's mind.

"What stone does Yelena have?" Alex asked we all looked over at Yelena. "Soul." She said calmly. "That's ironic seeing as Nat died for the soul stone." Rohdey said waning a punch on the arm from Kate. "Yes it is ironic." Yelena said.

"So what can you do with the soul stone?" Pepper asked. "The only thing I can do is see dead people." We all shuddered knowing that she saw dead people.

"We still need to locate the reality and mind stone." Pepper said. "Where are the time and power?" Kate asked. "You probably won't believe me but, my daughter Morgan got the time." We all were shocked. "How old is she?" Alex asked. "Well she used to be 3 but now she said she was 15 I think." Silence filled the room.

"Can we see her?" Peter asked.   Pepper nodded and walked out of the room.

Alex pov:

I'm slightly worried that Wanda is catching on that I have the mind stone.  Mostly because her eyes keep turning red and tilting her head. she looked like she was going to say something but then Pepper walked into the room with a girl who looked like she was in her early teens.

"Hi everyone my name is Morgan Stark."  We were all in shock. "Well now that that's over with, Wanda why don't you tell everyone what you wanted to say earlier." 

I looked over at her, trying to be as calm as possible. "Well I was just going to ask Alex if there was anything she wanted to share."  My face turned red. "Well I um, I think I have 2 infinity stones." 

Hehehe another cliffhanger. A

I'll try not do make them end on a cliffhanger but I like doing it anyway. :)

But yea I hope you liked the chapter and do t forget to vote!