Home is With You

Ok so this is a huge time skip to after they some home from their honeymoon. I know it's a big skip. But I'm super lazy and don't know how to write it. So yea enjoy. Remember they are home on the farm.

Kate pov:

I was sitting at the dinner table dealing with some legal papers to change Alex's last name to Bishop, because she never had a actual last name. I was reading a long list when she walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning love." She said as she gave me a small kiss on the head. "Good morning." I say back. "I can work on the papers if you want." I shook my head and she just looked at me.

"Ok,"she said as she took out some bowls to start breakfast.

Time skip

We finished up breakfast and got to work for the day. I stayed inside to do chores around the house. And Alex went out into the field to work. I was sweeping the kitchen when I heard a noise that sounded like a jet.

I looked out the window and saw The Benatar. I ran outside to see everyone. "Hey you where's bird eye?" I hear Rocket as Alex. "Hey everyone!" I yell running over to the group.

"Ah, lady Kate how lovely to see you." Thor exclaims, he had slimmed down quite a bit. "Wow someone has been hitting the gym." I say giving him a hug.

Alex pov;

"Yes quite a bit, tree here helps me out. Keeps me motivated." Thor said not noticing me yet. "So when is this wedding of yours happening?" He asks. "2 weeks ago." I say making all of them turn.

"Who are you?" Thor asks. Kate quickly interrupts him. "Guys this is Alex, Alex these are the guardians of the galaxy.  And Thor," I give a little wave and they hardly wave back.  "So where is your husband, or wife."  Thor asks adding the last part quickly.

"Right here."  Kate says motioning towards me. "Oh how lovely."  Thor says as he shakes my hand violently. 

"So are you here for any other reason?" Kate asks. "Yea we got a message from pepper stark.  Said there's someone we need to fight."  I look over at Kate. "Weird I didn't get a message."  As soon as Kate  pulled her phone out she got a message.

I read it over her shoulder and saw this message.  'All able bodied personnel report to the young Avengers tower, a new threat has risen.'   Kate looked over at me.

"Alex, how would you feel about becoming an Avenger?" 

Ok so this was a shorter chapter but I hope you liked it!!

Also in this story Peter Parker came back to the Avengers because no one remembers him.

So yea if I mention Peter Parker he is like the new guy.

Byeee