The Day

Yay! It's the wedding day! So this is going to be the wedding but I'm going to skip the whole vows to thing bc I don't want to write it. But the next chapter will be smut. 👀

Kate pov:

Everyone will tell you that your wedding day is the happiest day of your life. But they never talk about how nervous you will be. "Calm down Kate, everything is going to be fine." Laura said trying to calm me down.

"Thereisnowayyouwalkedupthereandwerenotnervouslaura." I say out a breath feeling even more nervous. She said and nodded. "I was more nervous than you are right now." She said shaking her head. "Areyousurebecuaseimprettynervousrightnow."

She laughed and said "Kate I nearly shit myself then until I was walking down the aisle I was crying. I also threw up in my maid of honors hands." I stoped what I was doing and looked up at her. "Really?"

"Yep." She said as she fixed my hair. "Suddenly I'm not so nervous." She laughed and helped me stand up. "Ready?" I nodded and walked out the door.

[A few minutes earlier]

Alex pov:

Clint was helping me with my tie. "I'm super nervous Clint." I say as he finishes up. "You are going to be awesome." I look at myself in the mirror. "I got this."

Alex's suit

Alex's suit. 🥵🥵 (pretend it's not a guy wearing it)

[time skip]

I was waiting patiently at the alter for Kate. I quickly look at my watch and when I look back up I see a beautiful woman in a perfect wedding dress. Her arm is being held by Clint who is in a classy black tux. My eyes start to water as Kate gets closer and closer. All I can think is, how am I so lucky.

Kate's dress 🥵

Kate's dress 🥵

Kate's bouquet 😻

Kate's bouquet 😻

The venue

[Time skip] sorry not sorry :)

Kate pov:

It was time for the reception and I was beyond happy. I was married to the woman of my dreams. The girl I have had a crush on since 8th grade. I was overjoyed and so happy.

We walked into the barn which is where we set up the reception and when we did everyone cheered. Alex and I put our hands up then gave each other a passionate kiss. This got even more cheers. When we walked into the crowd there were so many people congratulation us. Even my mother was there.

She was being watched closely by a policeman and she walked over to us. "I'm proud of you Kate, I knew you would make the right choice. Man or woman." This made me tear up and I gave her a big hug. "Thank you for being here." She hugged me back and said. "Of course it's your big day."

Alex and I walked over to our table where people could walk over to and congratulate us. We said thank you to so many people that I lost track of time and soon it was time to eat.

A plate of perfectly cooked potato soup was set in front of me. "Is this your recipe?" I looked over at Alex who nodded. I immediately took a big spoonful of the soup. She smiled and took my hand. "I love you." She said as we touched foreheads. "I love you more than anything." We broke apart and began to eat.

Alex pov:

After we ate our food we started dancing. I took Kate's hands and we started dancing to our wedding song. Which is I Hear a Symphony by Cody Fry. I start dancing and Kate puts he head on my shoulder. After we finished dancing Clint took Kate's had and I took Kate's mother.

While dancing Kate mother said. "Keep her safe." I nod and we continued dancing until the end of the song. She said thank you and when back to her table.

[Time skip]

Kate pov:

We were in the car on our way to the airport. We had both changed and were in our Uber on the way to the airport. "So we are bout 30 minutes early to our flight, but that will give us plenty of time to get through security." Alex nods and goes back onto her phone.

When we got inside the airport we quickly made our way through security and got to our terminal. "Last call for flight 419 to Bora Bora." A voice over a loud speaker announced. We quickly boarded the plane and sat down in our seats.

Alex had the window seat and I had the middle seat. A nice young woman sat on the end seat and hardly talked to us but slept most of the flight.

[Time skip]

When we landed in Bora Bora we saw a man standing with a sign that read the name of the resort we were staying at. "Welcome to Bora Bora, we will depart to the resort shortly but feel free to gather your bags and personal belongings. We will be leaving in 15 minutes." We thanked the man and stood next to him u till it was time to leave.

Alex pov:

We arrived at the resort and I quickly read the sign. Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora. We had come to the right place.

Kate and I walked into the house that we would be staying on for the next 10 days. It was late and I was feeling tired. "Hey Kate I kinda." My sentence was cut off by seeing Kate on the bed. With no clothes on. (I don't like the word naked)

I smirked, "couldn't wait any longer?" She smiled as I sat next to her. "No," she said as our faces got closer.