moving in

you walked into an old poor apartment you just rented. you didn't have enough money to get something so rich or beautiful. so you had to buy an apartment at a nightclub. well, you thought that as there were lots of music and people in the area. and of course why it was so cheap well it was Gotham. The state that had the most criminal rates in the US. Why did you buy it? well because you liked it. you liked the atmosphere. people said you were crazy. But were you? you wanted to experience what it felt like in Gotham. And so you did.

you checked in at the apartment. yawning how tired you were from the trip you took. the front desk person looked a little depressed. well, that's what mostly Gotham was like. You didn't see that many faces that had smiles. But mostly on tv. Looking at the tv. you looked at it as it said "mask vigilante fighting crime," you blinked. someone in a suit was fighting crime in Gotham? Wow, that made you even safer.

you walked up the stairs from the elevator being broken. still tired you yawned as you walked up the stairs hearing more music or noises from the other rooms. oh, how it was going to be a long night. once you find your door. You opened it to one bed, and a tv. you place your things and lay down.

trying to go to bed you heard banging like someone was working on something. Which made you not sleep as well. Wondering what it was you decided to check on it.