first day

as you fell asleep from the multiple sleeping pills you took. the loud noises finally stopped. maybe you shouldn't have gotten an apartment here. you were having second thoughts. Maybe if you went to your neighbors to ask about the noise. It could stop? You don't know. And you didn't want to bother anyone.

you woke up from your sleep. looking at the time it was 1:00 pm. you didn't get that much sleep. your eyes were still fuzzing, and still trying to get used to the light shining into the room. once getting used to it. you got up and looked at the fridge. forgetting that you don't have anything you decided to go to the store. you got ready and walked out of your room. surprised there was no noise from your neighbors

Going to the store. You weren't that afraid of someone taking your money. you did know how to defend yourself. If you didn't know how to defend yourself in Gotham you wouldn't be here. At the store, you got some supplies for the next few days. mostly just-food. Checking out you left and went back to your apartment.

Once you came back. Ready to cook something. It was 3:00 pm. You spent most of your time looking around Gotham. deciding on what to bake you made some cookies first. You agreed that it will be nice to knock on your neighbor's door and offer cookies. mostly just so you can get your neighbors to quiet down.

Once you were done you got everything ready and went to your neighbor's doors. Thinking that it was a bad idea you just started knocking on the door. You couldn't take the second thought anymore so you just did.

the door opened slightly. To a man, that seemed a little overwhelmed. He had glasses on and dirty blonde hair. they looked mostly well taken care of so you weren't so afraid," what do you want," he said looking like he didn't even want to continue the conversation.

" I have cookies if you would like some," you said with a slight smile. You already knew that the person didn't want you here.

" Cookies?... sure," he said hesitating with his hand reaching out for the plate as you put on a wide smile.

Thinking the best way to say for him to be a little quiet at night, "I have something else to say... could you be a little quieter at night ? I've been trying to sleep but I keep hearing loud noises from your room. Some people need to sleep at night," you said as nicely as you could.

"Mhm, sorry. I will," he said looking like he was focused on something else than this conversation. You wondered what it was. As you tried to look into his room he shut the door on your face.