third day

you went to bed on the second day. feeling accomplished. you didn't hear that much noise from the other room. and you felt you had something to do other than just go work and that was all. you felt a little bit wanted in this big state of criminals.

waking up, you felt not that tired. you got a good sleep. you stretched in your bed with a yawn. that was a good sign of sleeping well. you got up and did what you did every day. clean yourself up and make yourselves some eggs.

afterward, you got a text. Remember you give the guy your phone. his name was Edward Nashton. such a name. reading the text it said, " I need help."

yes, that was the only thing he said. you were confused but you got ready and headed next door.

knocking on the door Edward opened it and welcome you in. it was a little cleaner well because yesterday you help him. you didn't know why but you did. you would usually do this for money. but you didn't.

"so what do you need help with," you said.

"Well, I need help putting up these papers on my wall," he said pointing where he wanted it to be," my step stool broke."

you looked at him then at the wall. he was too small to reach it. you weren't that taller than him. "sure, I will," you said grabbing the papers and starting to put them up where he said them to be. you didn't think much about it.

" I wanted to say thank you for helping me which you didn't have to," he said straight forward. he looked like he wasn't lying. and he was getting better with his people skills.

"it's fine, I'm glad to help anytime," you said with your bright smile that made him have butterflies. Edward looked away and went to his computer. you noticed when he was embarrassed he went to hide and think. so you just decided to continue. Once you were done you told him.

"Thanks," he said putting up his glasses with his finger.

"You know we should go out to eat sometime, it will help with your people skills, you know," you said smirking.

"Maybe tonight,"