the end ?

( I don't know what to name this chapter LMAO, just to say you guys should give me questions in Q&A PLS. Oh this is the last chapter, SUGGEST OTHER FANFICS I SHOULD DO!!!)

⚠️Mention of SA ⚠️

you awoke from a bed you remembered. your bed. Edward let you stay in your bed tonight. He knew you wouldn't leave. And you wouldn't. You didn't know if you could? Or how? You admitted that you did care about him. Maybe even love him. You just couldn't leave the place. even run over. You loved him. And you knew he loved you.  Maybe a little too much.

He did visit you every day. Make you something. Even if you wanted to make him something instead. But he insisted you didn't. Well, you did know a little much more than him.  Anyways, he did like it anyways. He cared. And he maybe you those cookies you loved and he loved. God, it was so cute.

Sometimes you guys went to that cafe you both went to. Get the same thing. Think about old times. Hold hands. You both went on dates. Even both of you guys agreed it was. Maybe you guys became partners? Well, you believed you were. You believed it all.

As you contiuned to think about you two, you heard a knock on the door and so you answered it, it was Edward, you smiled," Hi Edward,"

"Hi," he said as smiled. He looked happy like a little puppy. You liked the side to him. You made him want to go up to him and just hug him. You needed to stop thinking he was just a little puppy. He was something more better.

"What is it?" You said as you questioned him being here. well it was so weird he was here.

"I have a surprised for you," he said as he continued to smile. And getting a little excited

"I can't wait to see it," you said excitedly as you followed him into his room. You trusted him enough to follow him into his room. He wouldn't kidnap you again. You knew him.

As you walked into his room you saw someone tied up? It was a man. You didn't recognize him until Edward said," it's one of the guys who tried to steal your money."

You look at Edward then to the guy. "what the hell?" You said out loud. What was Edward doing with him? Why did he still care anymore?

"I saw that you were a little down. So I brought you him," he said as he giggled pointing to him.

You were confused? What did he intend to do with him "What do you want me to do with him, dress him up?"

"Well maybe torture him? Kill him," Edward said with malice. as the guy flinched he was awake and Edward didn't care. You knew Edward was weird but this? You didn't know. Did you want this? No, you didn't. All he tried to do was steal your money?

"You know I saw this guy in the newspaper, charged for sexual assault! He truly does deserve to die, what if he did do something to you?" he said trying to convince you.

Hearing it you kinda want to. He did deserve it. You did believe every person who did it was horrible, they deserved it. Hearing Edward, did arouse something in you.

Edward then handed you a knife. You knew what to do. You just stabbed him as you heard Edward laugh. You were scared. You just killed someone. But it was for a good reason. You wanted to rid the world of someone like him. You felt like Edward could help you with it. Like he was your soulmate. You understand him. You understand what he wanted. You did as he wanted. You liked staying with him. So you continued it. You helped him with his plans to rid.

Once the blood ran down you looked at Edward as he looked at you. You dropped the knife and ran up to him and hug him. You started to cry, I love you, Edward" you couldn't find the words but you did.

"I love you too."