second day

authors note: I will be updating this every day. I might not do it every day this week cause I'm going on vacation!! <3

     sad about last night. you still heard the loud noises when sleeping. still taking sleeping pills to sleep. even almost suffocating yourself in a pillow to get the noise to stop. it infuriated you a lot. maybe knocking on the door again might help. but the guy next door didn't seem like doing what you said. You even dreamed about what the guy was doing.

     you woke up again. still trying to get used to the light and not getting much sleep. the sound seemed to stop late at night. thinking about it you decided just to think of something else. thinking of what to do you decided to go to the store. maybe get some decorations to distract yourself. Get dressed you wore just some sweatpants and a t-shirt with a tv show you liked on it. you did your daily routine like always. And headed out.

  going to another grocery store. searching for some room decors. when looking around you noticed someone. someone that looked familiar. Oh! It was that guy, your neighbor, the guy next door. going up to him you thought of what to say. you already knew what will happen.

  "Hey! Aren't you my neighbor?" You said excitedly. Maybe lighting up the mood between you and him will make him talk more.

  "Oh, you," he said irritated. he was wearing a hoodie. he looked like he didn't want to be noticed. But you noticed him so his plan failed.

  "About yesterday-"

  "What about it," he said he looked like he haven't slept in days. Maybe he was paranoid. that's what you thought of about everyone in Gotham.

"You seem like you need a little help," you said with a laugh being a little sarcastic.

taking offense to what you said," I'm fine, " he said continuing to look around the place.

" you sure, I'm experienced in lots of things," you said smiling trying to show off a little bit knowing you won't get recognized by him.

"Hm," he said taking a little pause he seemed like he was thinking about what to say." I mean I need a little help," he looked at you, looking you up in down. you were a little confused. did he say yes? you wondered what he had in mind.