Chapter 3

While Sonic was goofing around that night, he noticed his scroll was ringing. And it was Jaune. So, he set his scroll down on the coffee table, quickly bolted around, and made sure to clean up literally everything, even putting all the leftover food in the proper places, too. Then, he sat on the couch and answered Jaune's video call.

"Aloha! How's it goin, bud?" Jaune asks

"Oh you know, just another quiet night at home, settling in with a good book." Sonic responded. "And you? What's up with you?"

"Just calling to let you know we got here fine." Jaune said. "But now every word out of your mouth is makin me suspicious."

"Whaat? You gotta relax, buddy. You're at the Four Seasons Oahu!" Sonic commented. "Have a maitai, enjoy time with your wife, get sunburned somewhere embarrassing!"

Jaune thought before saying.

"You're right. We power bumped on it, so i'm sure whatever you did, you can UNDO it by the time we get home, yeah?" Jaune comments

"EXACTLY!" Sonic responds

Jaune's scroll beeped.

"Well, I gotta go charge my scroll. Stay out of trouble." Jaune said

"Trouble?? Don't worry. everything here is completely normal." Sonic responds

"Uh huh. Alright, bud, goodnight. See you in a couple days." Jaune responds, hanging up

Later that night, Sonic and Zwei were enjoying some movies and munching on some popcorn. Then, suddenly, the power went out.

"Oooooh, blackout!" Sonic comments, not noticing a ring portal open up outside and close a couple seconds after

However, when Zwei got up and oddly hid under a counter, the TV switched on, playing static.

"Uuuhhh....excuse me, we did not order a poltergeist!" Sonic comments, walking around, not noticing Robotnik's shadow in a window as he headed for the front door when some power began turning back on. "Uh, if this is the pizza guy, this is really un-professional."

Sonic put his ear to the door and slowly reached for the knob before it began sparking, Sonic jumping back as something was basically burning it off. Then, the door swung open and standing there with his robotic finger lighter on, was Robotnik.

"EGGMAN!??!??!??" Sonic questioned

Robotnik blew out his finger lighter.

"Hello.....hedgehog Faunus." Robotnik said. "Did you miss me?"

"I don' t know how you got back.....but you made a BIG mistake coming here." Sonic said as Robotnik stood there in the doorway

"Ooh, contraire, mon frere." Robotnik said. "The 'mistake' was thinking you'd won. But that was just a prelude, an orderve, an amartiff, an amorse bush."

Sonic clenched a fist.

"I get it." Sonic grumbled

"I don't think you do." Robotnik responded as he stepped into the house. "But you're about to. And so will that idiot sheriff and his wife."

Sonic's fist began crackling with blue electric energy.

"AND YOUR LITTLE DOG, TOO!" Robotnik adds

Sonic took the jump, ready to punch Robotnik square in the face but he stepped out of the way and jumping up to punch HIM was Knuckles. When he landed the punch, Sonic was knocked through the wall, shattering the TV and launching him into the couch in the living room. Sonic sat up, seeing Knuckles standing on the other side of the hole.