Chapter 11: Final Battle Part 2: Robotnik loses the Emerald of Power

While following Sonic, Robotnik was starting to run out of breath, but Sonic taunts him from a tree.

"Yoo-hoo!" Sonic taunts "So what's the plan here? Gonna build yourself a big robot house? Get yourself a big robot wife?"

"I'm going to enslave humanity and force them to service my machines. First, Green Hills, then the universe, then the multiverse, then who knows?" Robotnik responds. "Maybe that'll be enough."

Sonic glares at the mech

"Full disclosure? You won't be there...." Robotnik adds

Then, the robot shoots lasers out of it's eyes and Sonic fell to he ground and he began running around, trying to dodge the lasers.

"Eye lasers??" Sonic questions. "Really?

Sonic continues running around, Miles and Knuckles were climbing the mech. Then, the mech appeared next to a bridge Sonic was running on.

"Snot rocket!" Robotnik shouts

Then, the mech's nose also shot out a laser, which completely destroyed the bridge, Sonic falling to the ground as well.

"Giving up already? Not so tough when you're fighting someone 700 times your size, are you?" Robotnik scoffed. "You can't beat me!!!!! I'm all powerful!!! All knowing!!!"

Then, something began cutting through the shell of the robot.

"....all seeing." Robotnik adds

Through the hole that opened, Miles emerged.

"Looks like your fancy robot has a glitch." Miles says, and with each and each hologram clone that entered, his voice was duplicated

All of the holograms surrounded Robotnik and began taunting him as he shoots each of them away, getting more and more angered.

"You can't outsmart me!!! i'M THE OUTSMARTERER!!!!!" Robotnik shouts as he sends out a pulse of green energy

The real Miles landed on a part of the inner are of the robot, pulling himself up.

"I didn't outsmart you....i'm just a distraction,." MIles said

Knuckles then spoke, alerting Robotnik of his presence.

"ROBOTNIK!!!" Knuckles shouts.  "I am ALSO a hologram!"

"Disloyal....." Robotnik comments

"Dis....is how...I roll." Knuckles comments, cracking his knuckles and jumping and punching Robotnik right in the groin

Then, Robotnik and his clothes were reverted to normal as he was separated from the Emerald of Power. Then, the robot began starting to top over, Knuckles and Miles screaming as they and the emerald fell out of the robot's eye holes.

Robotnik, in the mech, took a few deep breaths when coming to his senses.

"Where's my emerald???" Robotnik questions. "Nonononononononono!!"

Robotnik stood up.

"Computer, auxiliary power!!!" Robotnik orders

Two controls for him to use by hand rose up and he began trying to move the robot. On the ground, Sonic spots the emerald.

"The emerald! It's right there!" Sonic says

In the mech, Robotnik was trying to get it to move.

"MOOVE YOU HUNK OF JUNK!!!!" Robotnik snapped

On the ground, Sonic was slowly limping to the emerald.

"I have to...r.each it." Sonic groaned with pain

Sonic and Robotnik's mech both began approaching the emerald, but neither Sonic or Robotnik were seeing Jaune and Ruby approaching, and fast.

"THER HE IS!! GO GO GO!!!!" Ruby shouts. "GET HIM!!!"

As they got closer, Jaune was focused on getting the truck to Sonic.

"GET READY!" Jaune shouts

The truck went by Sonic as he grabbed the emerald and Ruby reached out and pulled both Sonic and the emerald into the truck as Jaune continued driving.

"NO!!!!" Robotnik shouts

"We got you, Sonic." Ruby said

Jaune noticed the robot was charging up a fist attack.

"HOLD ON!!!!!" Jaune shouts

Then, the robot punched the ground hard enough to cause a shock wave that made the truck tumble around before stopping and landing on it's top.