focus on me

Jungkook opened the door yeah his lips were swollen as fuck and his dress were wrinkled but oh how eager he is to go like that outside and show everyone that Jimin and Jungkook were on the room together and kissed and made out especially to that blonde girl

     He was followed by the same messy Jimin . Even when his dress was straightened his lips were a evidence to show what happened inside . The girl was there .. looking at them as her eyes were on Jimin ..those glassy eyes .

    Jungkook held Jimin's hand as he interwined thier fingers . He purposely went near that girl as Jimin tried to get his hand out of Jungkook's hold but Jungkook was sure to not let it go .

    " May i know how to help you mam ?" He asked faking respect as he clicked his tongue inside his cheek as he leaned infront of the girl totally intimidating the poor girl .

    Jimin was feeling jealous seeing that but he knows Jungkook is gay .

     " I .. Jimin...?" She called and that's when Jimin's whole facade dropped her beautiful shy voice ..  her eyes everything.... Everything that has a effect on him

    " Yup he is my husband . What you want mam? You can tell me we share everything" Jungkook said as he sensed Jimin's aura. 

    The girls eyes were glossy .

    " Can I talk with him ...alone ?" She asked as Jungkook shakes his head smiling cutely

    " Sorry not sorry mam . But you know my lovely husband and i need some alone time as we just got married and we have a long night to go ~ so " Jungkook said and he smiled seeing that look on the girls face .

    Jimins heart broke seeing her like that .. he wanted to just hold the girl in his arms again .. but he don't wanted to do it too. 

    " S-sorry for disturbing you guys ...i- ..h-happy married life" she managed to put a smile as her eyes told the opposite her soft cheeks got painted by ugly tears ...and Jimin can't hold it anymore .

    " Don't cry . If you want to talk let's talk" Jimin said making the younger angry as the girl looked at Jimin totally falling in love again ..

    " Jimin you can't-" Jungkook got cut off as Jimin placed a kiss on Jungkook's lips only to make rose jealous . Jungkook let his hand go as he nodded still not liking the idea

   They both walked to the side a little far from Jungkook as Jimin looked at her .

    " Why you came here ?" Jimins voice was deep and cold as ice .

     " I...i heard you are getting married " rose managed to say as she looked at her hands too afraid to look at Jimin . The Jimin she knows was cute innocent caring romantic Jimin not this one ..

     " Oh yeah i am happily in married life , thanks to you" Jimin said as he clicked his tongue rose looked at him

    " Sorry for everything...sorry i left you broken " rose said little did they know Jungkook is hearing everything

     " Oh yeah sorry can fix everything . Every day i cried and screamed and stood alone.  Yeah it can fix everything " Jimin spatted angrily at her . Her tears got more as she hugged him tight putting her head against Jimin's chest oh how Jimin wanted to hold her in his arms.  The feeling of giving safety and love to someone. 

     " You don't know why- i didn't wanted to-" she got cut off by an angry Jungkook as he pushed her out of Jimin's body . As he hugged Jimin the same way rose did but with his head on jimins shoulder .

    " It's enough time mam . We need to take a flight . See you sometime " Jungkook said as he started pecking Jimin's neck who didn't know what to do.  Does he need to give attention to Jungkook or rose ? Should he comfort Jungkook or rose ?

    " Sorry and " she leaned a little bit as she doesn't want Jungkook to hear this part

    " I love you Park Jimin" that was what needed to Jimin go hold Jungkook back safe and tight as he looked at her hurt evident in his eyes.  It's not a game to say you love someone when you gone there as nothing happened for five years no calls , no texts just a broken heart .

     " And i don't" it was a lie , he loves her now too the love cannot be the same but he still had the love for her . She nodded wipping her tears .

     " Wish we can see eachother soon" she said her heart didn't felt at peace .. a broken heart with a hidden message . With that she walked away

     " Even if she was your ex ...i will still be yours and be your side Jimin .." Jungkook said softly as Jimin tilted his head as he looked at Jungkook whose eyes screamed seriousness and sadness .. in this triangle every heart is getting pain ...and there is no solution for it till now .

     " Everyone says that" Jimin said for the first time he opened up .. Jungkook pecked his neck a few soft pecks .

     " I am not like everyone . I am different from everyone . I am me . I am your husband Jimin . Focus on me  " Jungkook said as Jimin looked at him ... The feelings are just getting more strong for him ...and his feelings for her is there too...

    " I still love her " Jimin said as he unconsciously held Jungkook closer the boy smiled sadly and nodded . He was jealous yet ...he was strong

    " I know you do but that doesn't mean you don't like me . And till that i am fine . You don't use me as a replacement Jimin your emotions with me are rather a new one " Jungkook said . And Jimin doesn't wanted to continue this topic .

     " We are late for the flight" Jimin said as Jungkook nodded moving away as he playfully palmed Jimin's dick earning a reaction from Jimin as Jungkook giggled cutely before winking .

    " Can't wait to get that dick inside me again ~ ah. I miss the feel" jungkook shamelessly dirty talked as Jimin shakes his head this kid .

    " I don't have sex with someone i once had before " Jimin said it's his policy afterall. 

    " Oh too bad for you . From now on i am the only one you can have sex with Mr. Cocky"  Jungkook said as Jimin stood dumbfonded ..he himself wondered how he let his monsterous , cold facade down and starting to be the old normal Jimin..but he knows the answer too ..the answer is Jungkook, Park Jungkook

          🍁🍁🍁🍁

How was it??? Do u think rose will just leave like that? What had happened in thier past?

    What rose wanted to tell to Jimin? Will Jimin be loyal? Will Jungkook stay with Jimin?

   Tell your thoughts in comments . Take care