Is it him?

It's now the day where hoseok and Suga is coming to meet the married couple. 

     As for the married couple Jungkook had been getting pretty well his little scars on face has been healed but the bandaid in his head was said to be there for  a couple more days as it needs atleast one week without any dust touching it .

     Jimins scars has been healed too but there are some scars that still is visible but he hides it good.  He has been the one thinking about all the loss and facing it mostly as Jungkook is still a learner in that .

    He made sure to call his bestfriend and also his partner in crime 'suga' and told him to get the needs for what they do. 

    And Jimin even though he loves Jungkook so much he didn't confessed to him directly nor did he been sweet and romantic . It quite become his way of being cocky and bickering with eachother it's one way of showing how much he loves him .. afterall you can't just do that to everyone not Jimin atleast .. some people only be themselves around the people they love the most

     It's his new personality that he started to like.  The younger has been nagging about the bruises in his handsome face for these past few days.  Like now ..

    " You should have covered my face with helmet or any dress Mr.Cocky . See me now ahh!! My handsome face" Jungkook said as he looked at the mirror looking at the bloody scar on his cheeks as he pouted like a child .

    " Yeah . I should have left you burn there and should have gone to search for cloth to cover your face . Dumb me made a mistake didn't i ?" Jimin said with sarcasm in his tone as Jungkook tsked glaring at Jimin .

    " You aldready won't give me attention and now this!! How you will even give me anymore attention" Jungkook said which came out as a whine as he dramatically looked at Jimin who chuckled and grinned playfully .

    " Oh poor you then . I may even have my attention to others now.  And did i told you? The boy who treated me was so cute and handsome he would definitely be my type " Jimin teased it was a lie though because even with the scars on Jungkook's face he loved jungkook so much what the younger doesn't know is even when it may seem like Jimin doesn't notice him , Jimin watches everything the younger does . He has his all attention

    Jungkook glared huffing as he bit his cheek so much in jealous as he harshly started applying make up over the scar and winced at the pain.  But hey he doesn't care his husband said someone else is cute and doesn't give any attention to him. 

     Soft delicate hands held Jungkook's as he looked at the mirror seeing Jimin holding his hand which was applying make up on his face .

     Jimin didn't said anything but started caressing the scar before gently applying make up over it . He looked at the youngers skin as he so gently touched him and all those touches sent shivers to Jungkook

     He is loving it , how the way Jimin is being so delicate with him. ..it's his first time being touched like this from Jimin himself too . Heat rush over and decorated his cheeks with a red blush .

    " A little kid " Jimin said as he kept the make up products away Jungkook's behaviour was always like a kid so stubborn and cute at the same time , sometimes annoying but funny at the same time ...and he loves it .

     " Hey i am not a kid !!" Jungkook said

-

    The time came as the two guests arrived to Jimin's home . Jungkook and jhope were talking to eachother even though Jimin was quite jealous by seeing Jungkook squealing over Hoseok he let them talk as he should ask Hoseok to advertise Jeon Enterprises products for them .

   " First of all i am your biggest fan.  And the moment i know you are Mr. Cocky's friend i can't help but squeal . You are my inspiration to be honest.  I listen to your song all the time . And damn the song 'ego' it always makes me go crazy " Jungkook said as Hoseok giggled at the youngers cuteness. 

    They both soon started getting along and talking about the buisness contract.  Officially wanting Jung hoseok to be thier brand ambassador .

   Whereas the two bestfriends made thier way to Jimin's room and the atmosphere drastically changed to a serious one. 

    " Did you got the details ?" Jimin asked his voice was deep and authoritive.  As Suga nodded opening his laptop. 

    " The number who hacked the Jeon Enterprise , the number which warned Jungkook to stay away from you are both same . Not only that but there is a footage of this old man with cap walking in the building that you both were in the day the fire accident happened.  There is no other footage of him but only one ...it's seemed as if he is daring us but at the same time staying safe.  He gave us clue and at the same time gives us no time boss" Suga said

    Yes the both were not some normal people Jimin and Suga were detectives themselves . Not popular but will enter in a case only if it concerns them and it is big .

   Afterall they had been in a mission for way too long...trying to find him. ..

    " Do you have any guess ?" Suga asked as Jimin looked carefully at the picture and what he saw made his heart stop beating for a second as his whole body tensed up with emotions.

    With shaking hands Jimin pointed at the victims hand showing the shiny diamond ring in the persons hand as he looked at Suga ..

    " It's him....we found him after years .. " Jimin said his voice was barely audible ofcourse it will he alone knows how many years he spent for searching this person.  He had gone .. he left them

    " Y-you mean .....

      Your father ? " Suga asked it's a shock to himself he always had been the person trying to get any clue of Jimin's father's exsistence but none. None was found... But why he is in the building? He was the last person to enter the building and after that every CCTV photage is deleted expect that one .

    " Yeah Suga.  I definitely know it's him the ring in his hand says it all the mysterious ring . But why ? Why he ? Is it really him ? Can it be him who is targetting us ....?" Jimin asked as he can't quite pinpoint why his father should do that.  He left them ..so why now ? Why is this all happening?

    " I will do some more research and inform you Jimin . Now don't tense up.  I know you have been waiting for this for so long . But we have a lot mystery to solve.  And for now let's go down . They two must be waiting" Suga said as Jimin nodded .

     But his mind was still in another world thinking of every possibilities and reasons . Could it really be his own dad who left years ago ? But why? What is the purpose ?

        🍁🍁🍁🍁

   SOoOo who guessed it right? And did you expected this ? I didn't revealed it fully yet.  

   But your thoughts ? Hope you like it
.   Comment your thoughts