cyber attack

The honeymoon time got over as now the newly married couple reached south Korea with too much reluctance.  They both felt so happy in Tokyo , forgetting everything and just focusing on them both .

     Now that they came after spending a week in Tokyo their bond got stronger , afterall it had been nearly three months since they met eachother .

     The least the boys expected were to hear the news when they wake up after a hot sexy night together yesterday. The once 'no sex again with same person' Jimin is having a whole 'sex season ' with Jungkook

    The news was all over Seoul

   " Breaking news! The biggest company The Jeon Enterprises is now facing a economic crisis as the company's every single network information and the money in accounts are stolen . The information of the stolen data's seemed to be sent no where . But the money is getting stolen . As the Jeon Enterprise is now nearly facing an economic depression .

    No one seems to come there till now . It's been half and hour since the attack started happening . The Jeon Minho and Jeon Ara is now having a breakdown while the CEO is no where to be seen . What will happen ? What is happening? Stay tuned" the news reader said ( i made it all in bold fonts but it went lost . I am mad)

     The whole Seoul is now trembling in this misery . There are only three big companies that has the whole Seoul daily life in its hands . Think if your daily needed Google, youtube and every single thing you use didn't work . You will be devasted .

      That's how it matters here too.  The Jeon Enterprise deals with so much things the small markets in town and the dress shops named ' JJK' , the machinery , so many big malls , so many jewel shops having top brands . Literally from tiny street markets to whole buisness enterprise .

    The married couple just got the news as they now arrived at the enterprise , as a buisness partner of Jeons , the Park Enterprise can have a great down turn too .

     " What happened ? Did you managed to hack and crack them up, or are they still stealing? Hire the best hackers.  I don't care but i want you to clear this mess as soon as possible" Jimin said as he eyed every staffs trying real hard to protect thier system and data .

     " Tell the man's to take every single money out of the bank account , which is left.  We need it . We cant let them take everything we have " Jimin said as Jungkook stood there what to say? He haven't really experienced this nor did he properly learnt for buisness purpose. 

     It was the benefit of being the biggest CEO son . That's it . That's how he got the big posting . And he did managed to maintain this with his father and mother's help and now this big of a thing happening ? He don't know what to even say .

     " Sure sir now ! " The manager of Jimin said as he was about to leave .

     " I don't know what you will do . But make our all resources as strong as possible . Any time they can attack us too . Maybe put the money from the Jeons to park.  Have some in home like a few millions. " Jimin said as the manager nodded before rushing his way out. 

    Jimin then walked near the computer as he looked at Jungkook .

    " Do you have any hackers ?mine may take some time to come " Jimin said as Jungkook quickly looked at his managed as he nodded .

   " We do have Ms.Hwasa sir . She is one the best hacker in whole Seoul. Sorry i didn't thought of it soon" the manager apologised as he now quickly called someone through phone. 

    " She is on her way up sir !" Jungkook's manager said as Jimin nodded .

     " Uncle , how about your bank accounts ?" Jimin asked as he looked at Jeon Minho , Jungkook's father. 

     " I managed to take all my money from bank as i sent them to some of my trustable persons . O did the same to her account.  But the problem was since the hacking was all going , i didn't get to think of the way to take the money from Jungkooks account and buisness account too . The stress made my mind not think straight" he said as Jimin nodded understanding .

    " It's fine " he finished as the door opened revealing a young lady she looked rather cool as if she is a man , holding so much authoritiveness and dominance in her walk and way .

     " Here comes hwasa sir ! Our best hacker " the manager said as Jimin nodded .

     " Can you solve this . I don't know much about this . " Jimin accepted as hwasa nodded going straight to work .

     Minutes went like hours the hacking was quite difficult to solve the pattern they used , the network they are using was so experienced. The hacker who did the attack must have been the best and well experienced one .

     " Over " hwasa said after trying for half an hour . It was finally done and the company is safe now.  Jungkook let out a sigh . As a CEO he didn't did much in this , nor did he knew about the attack sooner .

     " The system is now safe sir. I updated a rather powerful and safest protector in our device . This have only 1% of chance to happen again . And moreover the system details got stolen we still have copies but they took everything . So we must find them because if they released our plans it's a great loss to us . The money we had was " $125 B and now it is $83 B dollars . It was a good thing we had managed to finish this within one hour . Or we would have lost more dollars " hwasa said as it was easy to say the money value in dollar rate .

    Jimin nodded as he sighed. 

   " Get your payment done by my manager . Thank you for your work " he said as hwasa nodded bowing at him before walking out .

     " Don't think much of this.  We still have a lot money safe with us . And moreover i will have my way to find the culprit . He is not some useless one.  Someone did this to achieve something.  " Jimin said as Jungkook and everyone just listened .

    " Both of you go and take rest uncle.  Its all over now . If you still needed any support the park enterprises will help you out.  And i will talk with the Kim enterprises if it so needed * Jimin said as they both nodded thanking the younger as they left out .

    " So..sorry" Jungkook said as for the first time he felt helpless and concerned for first time. 

     " It's fine . It happens in a buisness . Running a buisness is not a easy thing . Everyone has eyes on us and like a predator when we expect the least the have thier own dinner.  Hope you be alert from now on . I will teach you stuffs"Jimin said good that the good Jimin from Tokyo is still there not the Seoul mad cold Jimin . Jungkook sighed as he went near Jimin and sat on his lap .

    Jimin did found it wierd and didn't do anything but as they were genuinely husbands and having feelings now he pecked Jungkook's head as Jungkook snuggled in his embrace .

    " Thank you" those were the words left from Jungkooks mouth for the first time . Afterall not just buisness partners they were life partners even though they did an fake marriage thier actions are speaking as if they did a real one .

          🍁🍁🍁

  My commerce student mind peeked up hahah . Hope you liked it and acknowledge me if i did any mistakes.  Hope it was logical yeah .

     Take care . What you think must be ? Who must have done it? And for why?