bye

And i am not saying this to you because i want to be with you again.  You are married happily and the boy seems so in love with you . You deserve him ... Why i wanted to tell you this is for ....."rose said as she wiped her tears looking at Jimin who was still trying to get it in his head ..

           🍁✨🍁

     " After your marriage, that's right i was hurt and sad but i am happy for you too. It's been five years we both moved on from eachother and it is only good when you find your happiness and love yourself.  " Rose said as Jimin nodded slowly it's correct , he has his Jungkook now. 

    " And why are you telling me all this ? You could have told me my father did that to you when we were in relationship " Jimin said he genuinely didn't liked the idea of his first love getting threated not even his father can do that .

     " You want me to say to you even when i know the next minute my mom will be dead? No jimin no thanks " rose said with a little sarcasm in it and it made Jimin astonished.  Rose never used sarcasm time really changes people huh.  

    " Truth to be told i myself was looking for him all these years . After I left you i came to Seoul only to see my mother alone.  He left my mom broken and alone she had no one just like me. All those times when i was in Paris i thought i had a perfect family , perfect mom and perfect dad a total perfect lovely couple.  But it was all a lie..." Jimin said as rose looked at him

    " Then?" She asked wanting to know more if they had a perfect family then why his father acted like that to her ? Why he left them?

      " I don't know much too.  When i came to Seoul and came to my own house the whole house was empty only then i heard a sobbing voice it was my mother's voice , she was crying way too hard and turns out that was the day my dad left her even without proper reason.  The last thing he said to mom was 'he can't do it anymore ' that's the only thing he said and nothing after that " Jimin said sighing sadly today is a total roller coaster ride to him

      " I am sorry for that.  But when i saw him his eyes only had anger , jealous , vengeance even. He looked so dangerous to me.  And i was seeing the news the things happening again and again I have a guess it might be him.  Just so you know Jimin keep your ..husband safe . I know what he did to me and he can even do way more than that to Jungkook . That's all I wanted to say be careful.  " Rose said as Jimin nodded smiling internally for loving a sweetheart angel like her. 

      " Everything changed but not your pure heart" Jimin said it was indeed true.  No one will be this sweet to thier ex who got married to someone atleast most of the ex wouldn't. 

    " Everything happened we cannot change anything. It's fate which decide everything" she says as Jimin sighed nodding with a smile on his face .

     " And am grateful i don't wanna deal with your this new cocky attitude " she said as Jimin choked in air she really did changed  a lot in these years. 

     " Yah! Why all of you are telling like that ? It's just everything changes and people do get matured and act different" Jimin said as rose chuckled at Jimin both falling into comfortable silence with little giggles. 

    " I will go now then. Take care of that bunny boy.  I really wanted to meet you to tell you this today because from the next day i will be in Paris.  Which technically means i have a flight this night " rose said as she was about to go out before Jimin stood up .

    " I will drop you off then " he said as he took his car keys and coat. 

    " You don't need too. " Rose whined as Jimin chuckled shaking his head

     " I won't see you anymore so it's a good goodbye ,i guess?" Jimin said as rose sighed sadly with a smile on her face as she nodded. 

     Getting in the car both started having a great time in the silence and the soft melody playing in the car. 

     " What happened after you came here?" Rose started as she wanted to spend the rest of time with Jimin as much as she can her heart still beating fast for him ..as he drives the car looking at her softly. 

     " When i came here as i said my mom was devasted . It was two broken hearts helping eachother to glue it together.  Everyday i am a mess she will be there for me and the same goes to her too.  I started taking studies and work way more seriously.  I wanted to give her the best.  I wanted to make her so proud.  Because every night we cried she has been there for me.  Every day when i wanted to kill myself she had been the reason which kept me alive

    She is my everything . She did a lot to me .and i will always love her for that" Jimin said as rose sighed in guilty , which Jimin indeed noticed .

     " It's not your fault . Don't blame yourself for that.  Now that i know he is the culprit.  I will make sure to give it back to him" Jimin said clenching his teeth he was angry at his own father who never even cared for him nor even his mother .

      "  I hope so ...i am still sorry Jimin .. i really am * rose said as Jimin parked the car they arrived at airport with rose luggages with her .

     " Shh . Don't say that no more you fairy . Now get out of the car . Your plane is in ten minutes " Jimin said joking as she chuckled before they headed inside the airport. 

     " The plane from Seoul to Paris is about to board in five minutes ! Passengers kindly make it to the toll" the announcement came as rose looked at Jimin love still evident in her eyes but she will be fine she will loose these little feelings left soon. 

    " Can I have a h-" didn't even letting rose to finish her sentence Jimin hugged her right it was the old beautiful emotions holding her safe was something that always made him feel so great so satisfied . Placing his chin on the top of her head he hugged her by waist hight and warm as she herself hugged him as if he is her life which he is. 

     " Have married life baby ...i hope you live happily with him.  Don't be too rude to him.  Be like the old jiminie.  The jiminie i knew the Jimin i loved .." she said her voice was a murmur as she snuggled into his chest as he caressed her hair softly both feeling content wanting to memorise the last memories of them

    " I will ...he can be a little too bratty sometimes but he is a little kid in true . He somehow made me realise more about myself ..gave me light again" Jimin said as rose hummed smiling brightly as she pulled away .

     " Great life Jimin! I will go now " she said as Jimin nodded smiling at her lovingly ...even if this first love isn't his destiny, even when if it's not lasting ..it was a beautiful memory and he is thankful for that. 

     " Hope you find your love too fairy" Jimin said he uses the term with her a lot.  Because she is a literal fairy from story takes to him ...just like that her figure disappeared slowly as he turned around heading back home with a smile on his face ..

      Atleast the hurt and void in his heart is now gone ....now he can focus on one thing Jungkook his Beautiful cute husband. ..now he has a lot more strength for whatever is coming for them

            🍁🍁🍁

Ye ye. . good night