Kinds of expressing love

It was the next day after the doctor said jungkook is fine.  And jimin insisted to sleep the night in jungkook's room so his mother told him to go get a bath
And return back and that's exactly what Jimin did. 

    All the while he can't help but sit next to the younger and take care of him. 

    Jimin caressed the younger's hair before he leaned to give a peck on his head letting his lips linger there for a moment he felt the fingers moving against his hand as he quickly pulled away looking at the now awake jungkook who is trying to open his eyes and figure out what in the hell is happening. 

     " Umm .. h-huh . I will call out the doctor now " Jimin said embarrassed he wanna do many things now but right now the doctor should check up jungkook at first .

    The doctor soon came in and did the necessary check ups only to say he is all sound and safe but needs a little rest for atleast two days in hospital. 

     Jimin then made his way inside the cubicle seeing jungkook partly sitting on the bed his upper half alone being lifted by the bed as his lower half was on the bed. 

     Neither of them were saying anything both awkward or either embarrassed.  So jungkook took the lead .

    " Took this as an opportunity to see your ex , Mr.Cocky?" Jungkook said trying to brighten up the mood, his voice was hoarse from the lack of liquidity for a while . He can tell how jimin must have been suffered seeing the gloomy face , tangled hair and dark circles . Being sympathetic or emotional now wouldn't be the best thing to do.

    Jimin quickly shooked his head now looking like a puppy who is feeling guilty. 

   " I didn't.  I was here from the day " Jimin said in a tone as if he is trying to prove something as jungkook chuckled nodding his head making grabby hands, and jimin wasted no time as he hugged the younger. 

    " I was worried ,strike it . I was scared .. scared that you will leave me not just temporary but forever.  I was a mess but now seeing and holding you keeps me sane " Jimin said as he pecked jungkook's head hugging him by his head as jungkook wrapped his arms around jimin's waist .

    " I can see that ....do you really love me that much?" Jungkook asked as he snuggled more against jimin's abs finding comfort and safety from it . It was new for them to be in a position like this ,but it felt good too this kind of expressing love felt good too. 

     " More than you can think , jungkook...My way of expressing love might have been different but somehow i fell for you , too deep that i wonder , will i ever come out if it ? . i think any kind of expressing love will be fine with me if that means you being with me . Do you want a romantic love ? I can give you that.  Do you want a bickering cute love ? I can give you that.  Do you want that gentleman type love ? I can give you that .. and if you want our type of love ? I can give you that too , my love " Jimin said as jungkook smiled his eyes shinning as tears brimmed.  He never know jimin loved him this much . Ofcourse he had an idea that Jimin loved him too but never knew this much. 

    He chuckled before lifting his head looking at Jimin. 

    " Our type of love ? What does it mean ?" Jungkook asked as the older smiled caressing jungkook's hair before tucking it behind his ears looking at him with those eyes ...the eyes that screamed only love and dedication in it .

    " Our love was unexpected.  Was different from anything.  It was a combo, a crazy combo. And i love it too . I love everything when it comes with you in it.  I love you Jeon Jungkook oops- Park Jungkook " Jimin said as jungkook playfully hit him on the chest with glassy eyes chuckling .

     " Shut up!!! Ahh it's embarassing . You suddenly being this lovely , i need a minute to figure out! I think i will choose bickering jimin for now then " Jungkook said his face red as jimin chuckled out loud both of them falling into comfortable giggles and bickerings.

    Later after thier little moment together , Mr and Mrs.Jeon along with Jimin's mother visited the younger as they beamed him with love spoiling him with kisses , chocolate, cries , hugs , pattings . It was a lovely time they had ..all of them relieved and a feeling of satisfaction that jungkook is ok now.

  The day went by like that not anything too pressurised or stressful.  It was rather a calm emotional night. 

    The next day came as jimin made his way to jungkook's cubicle, he just went to take a quick shower and buy some breakfast for jungkook himself as the younger strictly said no towards the hospital food . Telling it's so ewwy. Chuckling at that memory jimin opened the door of the cubicle as a happy bunny boy came in view. 

   Welp smiling so brightly , jungkook really did seemed like a bunny boy.  And his smile only grew wider once he saw jimin oops- not jimin it was the food that made him smile too bright .

    " See who is happy to see the food than his husband ?" Jimin teased faking a accusing tone as jungkook looked at him as if he is the dumbest person ever .

   " Just because i love you, doesn't mean you come before my food ! Ahh my kimchi! I already miss that.  What else you have bought?" Jungkook dramatically said as if it's a matter of fact as jimin chuckled placing the food on table as jungkook himself started eating in a rush

    " Take it slow bunny " Jimin said as the words fell in the ears of wall. But it got a slight blush from jungkook's face by the endearment jimin used. 

    Soon after they had food there was a few rustling of settling back , stealing few pecks here and there and with some cocky bickerings the couple settled in the room peacefully starring at eachother with a smile on thier face. 

    " Now could you tell me what really happened when you left home that night , Park Jungkook?" Jimin's tone was between serious and cocky.  Not wanting to put too much pressure or make the latter uncomfortable .

   Jungkook sighed softly before he leaned on the bed as he looked at jimin. 

   " Welp it's a big story . To tell you that i need something in return ~" Jungkook said his tone flirty as jimin chuckled nodding.

   " Go on , kid " jimin said as jungkook tapped his cheeks referring to give him a peck on cheeks ,as jimin neared him the younger tilted his head making both of thier lips to meet which started to tingle in anticipation . Letting his hands roam over jimin's back , jungkook kissed jimin as the other kissed back. 

   Moving thier lips in a soft slow rythm wanting to feel and taste eachother in a most divine way.  Wanting to show the pure love it held and nothing more.  The passion they held . Soon they both pulled away out of breath as a string of saliva fell on jungkook's lips which was quickly yet softly got wiped away by jimin .

     They both chuckled before sitting back on thier place .

    " So ? " Jimin started as jungkook nodded taking a deep breath before speaking ...

           ✨🦋✨