Chapter 2 Sonic's story

Sonic's POV:
I am Sonic. Sonic the hedgehog. I came from another world because Merlina used magic to bring me here. She needed my help to defeat a evil king Arthur, well of course I agreed. I met Lancelot, Percival and Gawain. Wel I had to ficht them to kill king Arthur, but then I found out than he was a illusion. And all of it was part of Merlinas plan to make the kingdom immorta but I stopped her and conviced her. But the moost strange thing was that I was the real king Arthur. So I stayed in Camelot and I begin to have a crush on Lancelot but I wouldn't never tell him, I just don't want to make him uncomfortable and I don't want to have another rejection.

Flashback a few days ago:
I was ready to confess Shadow my feelings.
"Hey Shadow..."
"What doe you want faker"
"I....um... I like you"
"WHAT?!"
"Y..yeah"
"WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT I WOULD LIKE YOU!?!?! YOU GROSS FREAK!!!"
"but..."
"NO BUTS. JUST GO YOU FREAK!!"
Then Shadow run of. I began to cry. I was sure Shadow would never like me but I never thought he would call me a freak.
I couldn't stay here and run back home and I cried even harder.

End of flashback.

It still hurt...
But I need to forget this jerk. But okay back to the story. Sometimes I feel like someone is watching me and we I turn around there is nobody, I still have this feeling but I try to ignore them. I just wish I could be together with Lancelot....

To be continued