Chapter 8

HELLO! Here is Chapter 8 for you.
________________________________________

Normal POV:

The knights were talking of a saluting to stop Lancelot but everything was no use. There was nothing that could stop Lancelot from going after Sonic again, the only idea was to kill him, but that is to risky. So they decided to hide Sonic somewhere.

"But if we do that, what about the villagers? What if he will go kill them to make you say where I'm?" Sonic asked.

"Don't worry my lord. We already toke care of that. Now all the villagers are far away from here in another hiding place." Said Percival.

Sonic nodded and walked with Percival and Gawain to a safe place. Meanwhile the other knights were in the castle and acting like nothing happened.

Lancelot walked to the castle like normal but in his mind he was raging like crazy. He only wanted to take Sonic but since it was afternoon it's going to be a bit difficult. But when he passed by other knights he could of swore he saw fear in their eyes.

Lancelot walked around the castle but couldn't find his beloved. He started to panic a bit. He walked panicking but tried to keep it cool, but he couldn't. He couldn't take anymore and killed all the people and knights in the castle leaving no one alive.

That's when he remembers that he could track people, so he ran outside and started to look for traces.

When he found them, he saw that Sonic wasn't alone, there were 2 more. He started to run.

Lancelot's POV:

I ran and ran, I was worried about what they might do to my Sonic. After a long run I saw my bleu blur. But he was with Persival and Gawain. I ground a bit knowing they were trying to steal my Sonic.

Sonic's POV:

I felt someone's presents, and I think I know who exactly. I started to panic. But that saw Persival and Gawain it too.  We stood in our fight position but we knew we could never be as strong as Lancelot.

Gawain wanted to say something but he was punched into his face and was sent flying into a three. Lancelot. He was about to stab Gawain but I jumped in front of him and took the hit and fell on the grass

Everything was getting black, I was losing my concussion from losing too much blood. I heard someone yell my name but I couldn't tell who it was.

I tried to look around but everything was getting blurred. At the last minute I  tried to say at least something but I lost  concussion.

Lancelot's POV:

WHAT. HAVE. I. DONE?!

I looked in shock at the bleeding body of my Sonic. His belly was an open wound. I couldn't move my body at all, all I could do was watch my love die right in front of me.

I heard Persival and Gawain scream for their king. I saw Gawain run my way with his sworn in his hands. I still couldn't move, but it's not like I will move. I can't live without my Sonic, I would probably kill myself.

But I didn't need to do it myself. Gawain did the job for me. When his sworn cut my neck everything went black.

Don't worry Sonikku, I'm coming for you.

I woke up in my bed sweating. I looked around and saw my room with my sworn and clothes on the desk.

"W-wha?" I asked while still looking around.

I got dressed up and walked out of my house. I thought I would see the destroyed castle, but no, everything was the way before everything.

"Am I... In the past? But how?" I asked myself.

Sonic's POV:

I woke up in my king bed.

"What the-..." I said.

Am I in the past? How? If that is so what should I do??

I thought maybe if I'm in the past maybe I could change it for the better Lancelot wouldn't kill people because of me. He would be a good knight....

Maybe....

Maybe I can fix him and not go  Yandere mode!

Yes perfect. I know this is a really selfish idea, but I still have feelings for him. Yandere or not. I still love him.
______________________________________

Alright here is Chapter 8. Hope you enjoyed it.

Bye👋