Chapter 9 The End?

Normal POV:

Sonic walked around the castle looking for Lancelot. Lance on the other hand was looking for Sonic. He hopes that maybe he should confess so Sonic would be his.

"Hey Lance!" Sonic said.

Lancelot looked at him trying to act like nothing happened, but it was hard since he saw his loved one dead a few hours ago.

"Y-yeah... My lord?" Lance said stuttered.

"Can I talk with you in private at night in my room?"

"Y-yes sir."

Lance walked away calmly. But inside he was screaming. Sonic was happy that Lance agreed to talk to him. Now only wait till night.

*La time skip by Sakura-chan*.

Lance almost ran into the room.

Key work Almost.

Sonic sat there on his bed looking at Lance in confuse.

"So, Lance I heard that you were looking for me and wanted to tell me something. What is it?" Sonic said innocent.

Lance blushed really hard. "Umm... Y-yeah... I wanted to tell you that... Umm..."

"You can tell me anything you know I wouldn't hurt you, richt?"

"Yeah"

Lance took off his helmet and sat on Sonic's lap. With surprised Sonic, but didn't say anything.

"I love you my lord. More then just a friend. More that anything. I can't live without you in my life." Lance said.

Sonic smiled, he knew that. And he without warning kissed Lance on the lips. Lance was frozen for a few seconds, but then he kissed back. Sonic liked Lance's lips asking to enter. Lance opens his mouth and Sonic explored every insh.

🍋 LEMON 🍋

Lance felt that he is getting excited and blushed in embarrassment. Sonic saw it but only smirked.

"Ohhh~ Look at that~." Sonic said.

Lance blushed even more. Sonic bite his neck, Lance didn't even hond back he just moaned out.

"Mhh~... M-~... Soniku~." Lance moaned out.

Sonic lied Lance on the bed and started to kiss his belly. Lance moaned, he started to touch himself. Sonic saw it and helped a bit. Lance moaned only louder.

"S-Sonic!... Please... Fuck me!" Lance shouted.

Sonic smirked even more. He putted one finger inside Lance's tiny tail hole. It hurts a but since it's his 'first time' but that doesn't matter. There came the second and then the third. Not long after Sonic putted his dick inside our knight.

"Ahhh!~ S-Sonic!" Lance yelled.

It didn't take long until he got used to it and Sonic started to trust fast and hard. Lance moaned out loud but he couldn't careless. Sonic started to trust faster Nd harder, just the way Lance loved.

"YES! YES! YES! MORE AHHH!!" Lancelot yelled out.

Sonic smirked again 'looks like I found the right spot' he thought. And continue to trust right into that spot.

"YES HIT ME THERE! RIGHT THERE!" Lancelot screamed. "AHHHH~! I'M GONNA-"

"Not now!" Sonic shouted. "You're gonna cum when I say that. Understand?"

"YES! OF COURSE DADDY!" Lance yelled out.

It didn't take long until Sonic felt like he will cum to but he holds it in. Sonic continue to fuck Lance. Lance felt his legs go numb but he didn't care. All he wanted is being fucked by his senpai.

"Damnit! Cum Now!" Demanded Sonic as he came into Lance, who came as well at the moment he was told to.

Sonic fell next Lance and said something before he fell asleep. "You are my Yandere knight~."

Lance was shocked a bit. How did he know? But he pushed it away and cuddled Sonic, immediately falling asleep.

The End?

_________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed it. Bye! 👋👋