Chapter 7 escape.

I'm sorry I didn't posted anything in here for so long, but here is the new chapter for you guys!
_______________________________________

Sonic's POV:
Ugh.... My head.... What happened?? Then I looked around and saw Lence next to me with a smile on his face. That's when I got a flashback.

Flashback:
I was trusting hard and fast, in and out of Lence, meanwhile he was moaning like crazy.

"M-ma-s ah!-ter, so mush!! AHHHH!! Plea-se! Cum... Ahhh!!! In-side m-e!"

"Heh... Lence... Did I t-tell you... That y-you can.. talk?"

"N-no..."

"Then don't talk and enjoy it!" I commanded

Lance did as he said and didn't talk only loud moans where heard from him.

End of flashback

I blushed like crazy. Did we really had sex last night?? And Lance enjoyed it?! That's when he woke up and looked at me.

"Hey love did you like what we did last night?? I loved it... Hah.. I'm still sore you know, but I don't mind if you are gonna do so again." He said with a smile and red checks on his face.

I blushed even more, so it wasn't a dream!? It was real?! Without thinking I asked.

"Did you put something in my food?" I asked.

"Yeah I couldn't help it. I really wanted to go on something new in our relationship."

And then he kissed me. I was still not sure if I should kiss back or not. And when I was about to kiss back we heard a knock on the door. Lancelot jumped off the bed and looked through the window and start to panic.

"Who is there" I asked.

"The knights of the round table. What are they doing here?!?! They never came to my place!" Lance said in panic. He untied my are and hides me in the dark corner of the basement. Tied my arms and legs together and putted some bags around/on me.

I sat there for what felt like hours. The I hear foot steps going here, I didn't move, I just sat there silence and scared of what will happen... Then I heard Gawain's voice.

"Sir Sonic I know you are here, say something sir please..." He whispered.

I whispered back "Gawain... Corner.. bags.."

A moments later Gawain released me from the ropes around my legs and arms.

"How did you get here? How did you know it was Lancelot?" I asked.

"Percival is distracting him so he won't notice a thing. The last question is difficult to answer because, Lancelot started to act strange. He worked not mush as normal he would he is at home more then usual." He answered.

"Alright let's get outta here." I said.

We got upstairs and saw the closest window and opened it I was the first one to jump out and then was Gawain the last one. Then we ran back to the castle as fast as we could. I had to wait for Gawain since he wasn't that fast as I was.

We finally reached the castle. The Knights of the round table thinking what to do, so do I. But it's hard to think about something that would stop Lance from going after me again. The only solution was to kill me, that's what a few knights said. Other refused to this solution and said that there should be a other way to stop him. I didn't say anything, a part of me agreed with that solutions the other part doesn't.

Meanwhile with Lance
Lance's POV:
Percival asked very random questions. And when she finally leaves, I walked back to the basement as putted the bags away. But instead of the blue hedgehog sitting there, there was a empty place!

I started to panic. I looked everywhere in my house to find him, I couldn't find him anywhere. Then I saw my window that I never open. It was open!! So I understood now why Percival came, she was distracting me!!! And the others toke my senpai away!!

I was trying to calm down, but with no luck. I was tearing up. I was in pain, furious, ready to kill. But I knew I was not in condition to fight. So I just lied down on the bed and cried, at the same time thinking of a plan to rescue him. My rage was building up inside my and my insane mode was getting in action.

"Don't worry Sonniku I will save you!!"