Chapter 5 Caught.

Sonic's POV:
There has been people that been murdered and that made me worried Lance was always by my side. He acted strange but I think it's because of the killer that is here. But something caught my eyes those people are killed after they talked to me. Why? Is the killer stalking me? That makes me uncomfortable. I thought about to have a little run to forget it. So I started running.

Lancelot's POV:
It's been a while. I have been thinking of how to tell senpai how I feel about him. But those people are everywhere we go. UGH!! That is so annoying. I think about to maybe to lock him in my house so nobody wil take him from me.
But if I do than Merlina or Nimune(I don't know if I writte it correctly) wil use some powers to bring him back in the castel. I have to kill them NOW.

Later

Merlina and Nimune are here great.

"Why are we here again Nimune?" Merlina asked.

"I don't know. I had found a letter where stood that me and you should come here to talk to someone. But who it is I don't know." Nimune said.

A little Blood WARNING

I jumped out of my hiding place. And ran to them. I was to fast for them and stabbed them many times. That they fell dead.
I was about to clean up....

"L-Lence?!" I heard someone behind me.
I quickly turned around and so Sonic/senpai. OH NONONONONONONONONONONO!!! I DIDN'T WANT HIM TO FIND OUT LIKE THAT!!!
Sonic stood there with wide eyes.

"W--"

Before he could say anything I knocked him out. I am so so sorry senpai but now you know what I am doing and you can't leave me now. You are mine.

Sonic's POV:
I woke up and saw that I was tied to a chair. The memories came back and I was panicking. But at the same time wondering. Why did Lance do what he did? Why didn't he kill me? What wil he do with me now? I was interrupted when the door opens. I saw Lancelot there.

"You finally awake senpai." He said smile wide.

Whait... WHAT DID HE JUST CALL ME?!? He came closer to me I was panicking even more. What do I do?! What is going on actually!?!?

Normal POV:
Lancelot unties Sonic's mouth.

"So love what do you want to say." He said
Sonic blushed a bit to what Lance called him.

"W--was it you how killed Sally and Sir Lamorak?"

"Yes."

"W-why did you do that?"

"They where getting in the way."

"What way?"

"Of me having you as mine."

Sonic blushes even more to that.

"I love you to mush to give you to someone else." Lance added."But now since you know my sicret. Noe I have to have you here so nobody can take you from me and so you wouldn't escape from me."

Lance then kissed Sonic on the lips. Sonic was blushing mess now. He didn't know if he should kiss him back or not. He knew there was no way to escape so he just kissed him back. When they pulled away from each other to breathe Lance smiled looking at Sonic. He blushed to. Then he goes upstairs to get some food for his senpai. Sonic just sat there thinking what just happened. After he ate everything. He just fell asleep and wile he was asleep Lance washes him thinking how cute he is.

To be continued...

(Hey guys should I writte a lemon where Lance is the bottom/uke? Sorry but I like him as a uke/bottom and Sonic as seme/top. And it wil be my first so I wil try my best. Just write in the comment should I try to do that or not.)