Chapter 3 Just a normal day (or maybe not)

Sonic's POV:
I was just walking in the town with Lancelot. He sometimes behaves strangely, but I don't mind it much. Then I started to talk to him.
"Hey Lance is everything okay?"
"Yes my lord. Is there something wrong?
"No nothing is wrong. It's just that you behave sometimes strangely, is there something bothering you?."
"N-no everything is just fine. I am sometimes just can get lost in thought that's all."
"Oh okay then. But if there is something wrong you can tell me k."
"Alright my king."

Lancelot's POV:
Thanks god he didn't suspect anything. We walked a little bit more but then we met Sally (Idk how would her name be in that AU)
"Hey king Arthur~" She said in a flirt tone with made me angry.
"Uh hey?.. You don't have to call me king Arthur, just Sonic is fine." Said Sonic.
"Well Sonic~ I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on a somewhere with me on Friday."
That made me furious, but I didn't show it so Sonic won't see it.
"Umm... I don't know."
"I will take it as a yes."
"Wait--"
Then she ran of. Ugh that girl. She would have my senpai. I will kill her.

*Later*

We where finally in the castel and I was in my room thinking about a plan to eliminate Sally. The only thing I wanted to is to kill her.
Yes!! Kill her it's perfect!! I will write a letter to her that I want to meet her today at midnight...

*Later again*

This is gonna be perfect. That's what I wrote in the let

Dear Sally.
I want to meet you at midnight at a cherry tree so you can tell me your feelings. So don't forget to be there. I am waiting

*Midnight*
Sally's POV

Sonic left a litter for me, saying that he wanted to meet me at the cherry tree. Maybe he is going to tell me that he loves me!! AAHHH!! I putted a cute dress on and started walking there, with the letter in my arms.

*Later*

Finally I'm here. I looked around but didn't see him. Then I heard someone behind me, I was about to turn around when someone stabbed me from behind. I tried to scream but a hand covered my mouth, and continued to stab me. The last thing a heard was.

"Goodnight Sally"

And everything went black.

Lance's POV

I finally killed this bitch. I took her body and dropped it of the clif. I got rid of the evidence and the letter as well and walked home happy.