Chapter 3

Athanasia's POV

Athanasia's POV

"What are these filthy bugs doing here?"

A voice spoke behind me as cold as ice, sending shivers on my spine.

I stiffly turned to face the man who spoke, trembling.

I trembled as I saw the man looking down at us causing one of my bag of riches to fall.

*Clink *clang *clang

My face paled, 'Oh shit.'

The red head knight standing behind glanced at it confusedly.

I held the hand of my twin tighter as I focused my attention to the man before us.

'The same jeweled eyes as us..'

*Whoosh

'I've never seen him in the flesh before, but he must be...'

...Claude De Alger Obelia.

I trembled and my face paled at the realization, causing my twin to held my hand tighter to calm me down.

'h-hey, ari, WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!' I screamed at my twin telepathically as I stare at him in horror.

'Why...'

"That face."

"I've seen it before."

'ATHY CALM DOWN, YOU'RE TREMBLING UNCONTROLLABLY!' My twin screamed worriedly as I came to my senses.

I exhaled the breath I've been holding as I thanked my twin internally.

"...Yes. was it that dancer from Siodonna?" He said emotionless, "You both look like that wench."

'hey, ari, what is he doing here!! We're only 5 years old, not 9! And this isn't the emperor's garden either!' I complained.

'Uh.. maybe this is his palace?' Ari said

'WHAT?! This is his palace?! This is more humble than the Ruby Palace!' I exclaimed in disbelief.

'Uh, I don't know!' Ari answered as she focused her attention on Claude.

'Why is she so calm in this situation?!'

Thanks to her, I calmed down a bit.

"Then again, it doesn't matter where she came from."

'w-why is he so chatty! Isn't he the cold and aloof type of guy?!' I wondered.

The red head knight sweatdropped as he interrupted him, "Your majesty."

Unfortunately, he ignored it.

He reached out his hand and I nervously remained frozen.

Ari snapped out of her daze and immediately put me behind her.