Chapter 6

Aretha's POV

Aretha's POV

Apparently, right now, I'm being carried by Felix in his arms, along with Athy.

Our dear father invited us to drink tea with him.

After that night, Claude moved our tea time to morning, much to my displeasure, uhhh I absolutely hate waking up in the morning!

Fortunately, Felix will be escorting us for today.

When I saw him, I immediately ran into him and shamelessly raised my hands, signaling him to pick me up which he gladly did.

'I mean, you gotta take advantage of being a child, Felix, one of my beloved character, is carrying myself, in his arms! What a great honor!' I voiced to myself, placing my head on one of his shoulders.

Whenever our dad invited us to his palace, I always go to Felix to carry me and take a nap.

I mean, how could I deny that warmth? And he really held me with care, and me being lazy almost every day, can't deny it!

I always end up falling asleep in his arms whenever he pick us up.

And, that's how Felix became my cushion.

When we arrived in the garden, Felix shook me gently to wake me up.

Athy and I stood side by side and curtsied to our father.

Everyone around us—except our father, cooed.

Looking at Claude, with his effortlessly handsome appearance, I felt like waking up in the morning might not be so bad.

"Felix."

Felix picked us up and placed us on the chair, Athy and Claude sitting across from each other, and me between them.

"Good morning, daddy," I greeted him with a calm smile as soon as I sat down.

As usual, our father didn't respond.

I pay it no mind, munching on the blueberry cake while Athy started a conversation.

"Papa and Ari were in my dream yesterday!" Athy spoke.

"A dream...?"

Her smile widened when she received an answer, "Athy was with ari, papa and lily and felix and we went to pick the stars and the moon and had fun...!" She continued.

Claude smirked at her, "that's a weird dream."

Athy's smile twitched, probably scolding him in her mind, "Athy was so happy athy got to play with papa and ari!"

I noticed Claude spacing out. I sighed at him.

'must be hard, being an emperor. I'm glad I'm not the heir, I don't need to deal with paperworks in the future.'

"Papa, is that good?" Athy asked, eyeing the tea in Claude's hand.

I clapped and made an 'o' shape in my mouth mentally, 'oh, is it that scene with lippe tea?'