Chapter 7

I was seven when I met the male lead, or what I assumed the male lead from my blurry memory.

The things I can still remember is he has jet black hair, and the most notable trait about his physical appearance is his ruby red eyes, along with the tiny mole under his left eye.

I was enjoying my time inside the garden Claude gifted us when we reached our seventh birthday. It was a sunny day with clear sky, a perfect day for napping.

I requested to be left alone whenever I go inside the garden which is thankfully allowed. Claude wasn't pleased when I said this to him but I was being stubborn, so we compromised to have a knight guarding the entrance to the garden.

Let's face it, who can sleep in peace when there's someone watching you? No one. I shuddered at the possibility there's someone might not have a problem about it.

I was enjoying my time laying like a lazy cat on the mattress and pillows on my spot, when a figure stands before me.

I frowned, feeling irritated and confused, who would dare to disturb my napping time? I opened my eyes ready to snap on whoever disturbed my sleep only to be greeted by an unfamiliar kid.

My eyes narrowed as I checked out his appearance. 

He looks the same age as me, has waistlength jet black hair, and the most striking ruby eyes with a mole under his left eye.

'is there a character like him on the manhwa?' I asked myself as I began to rack my brain for information.

Black hair

Ruby eyes

Mole

WAIT. HE'S FAMILIAR—

ISN'T HE THE MALE LEAD IN THE MANHWA?!

I was panicking internally without showing it on my face. I asked the boy irritated, "who the fuck are you?"

His eyes widened for a bit before it was replaced by amusement, "heh, I never thought she has a twin. how interesting."

I cringed at the last part, 'geez, what a clichè.'

"what?! you've met my sister?" I asked, "and how did you get here anyway?!" 'I wasn't supposed to know this boy is a magician. I gotta keep the act.'

the boy nodded, "I sneaked in." he said with a playful smirk.

I deadpanned at him.

"are you kidding me? how can a kid like you break in, there's a knight guarding the entrance! and who are you anyway."

he shrugged, "i'm a magician. my name is lucas, by the way."

"I see. then, what are you doing here?!"

"I thought you were your sister, so I came to look and saw you sleeping so I stayed quiet."

I scowled at him, "you were watching me sleep? what a creep."

"can you leave? I wanna sleep today." I said to him, silently praying for him to leave me alone and let me sleep.

he stares at me before shrugging and displaying his smirk, "I guess I'll go. I hope to see you again, princess." Lucas said before disappearing in a smoke.

I sat still for two minutes, looking around to see no one, I sighed in relief.

'I took it better than I thought. what a weird encounter.' I thought before laying again.

'I felt so sleepy I can't even give a damn to care on how I acted with him.'

'eh. I'll think about that later when I'm more sober.' I said before shrugging, clearing my head from my chaotic thoughts and began sleeping.

a/n: oh hey guys, it's been a while since I updated huh? sorry for a short chapter, but here's the chapter of the mc and lucas meeting! I kinda got distracted along the way so thanks for patiently waiting

a/n: oh hey guys, it's been a while since I updated huh? sorry for a short chapter, but here's the chapter of the mc and lucas meeting! I kinda got distracted along the way so thanks for patiently waiting. i'll post an update as soon as I can (hopefully not this short though.) please stay tuned!