Chapter 11 Nightmare

I felt exhausted from crying my entire soul out. I clung to Wade and soon found myself slipping out of consciousness. 

I slept for what seemed like a week, when I woke up, Wade was no where to be seen.

I stumbled out of bed, rubbing my eyes and yawning. I walked into the living room to see Wade leaving.

"W-Wade? Where are you going?" My voice sounded groggy and soft, I was almost afraid he didn't hear me. 

Then he laughed, bitter and cold. A laugh reserved for the people he killed... A sound that made me cringe and want to hide under the warm blankets of my bed.

I tilted my head at him as he looked at me. His face was expressionless under his mask. "Wade?" 

My spidey senses suddenly shot through my body, telling me to run as far and as fast from Wade as possible, I forced myself to stay rooted to my spot, staring straight back at him.

Wade growled and his whole body twitched in anger. "You are so pathetic, you know that right? You don't mean anything to me. Nothing. You are just someone I wanted to screw. We had sex. I want nothing else from you."

His words stung worse then knives and tears started streaming down my face. "N-no. Th-that's not.."

Wade laughed, once a sound that once caused me joy now ripped my soul into pieces. "You're nothing but a whore, Peter Parker." As he left it was like he destroyed every part of me and I fell to my knees.

"I never loved you."

I sat up in bed, screaming out a very loud and horse, "NO!"

I felt arms wrap around me and pull me into their embrace, whispering comforting things and rubbing my back. I looked up into his eyes. It was just a dream?

"W-wade?" I choked on my tears and hugged the man tightly. He continued to comfort me, whispering, kissing. Finding little ways that made me calm down.

After my tears had dissolved to sniffles, Wade held me just as tightly as he had when I was crying. I laid my head on his chest and sighed. I felt him kiss my head.

"It's alright, Petey. I love you..."