Chapter 7 Will you still love me the morning after?

I woke up before Wade. I didn't have any regret or shame or guilt or anything. I was..happy. So happy. I lay there and just stared.

Wade was in the perfect position and he looked absolutely beautiful. The light from the morning sun reflected perfectly on his skin, showing off his throat and perfectly carved muscles. I smiled and breathed out deeply and resisted the urge to wake him up and have a repeat of last night all over again. 

I lay there for what was probably hours but felt like minutes. My stomach finally growled and I sighed and carefully got up, without waking Wade. I grabbed a pair of boxers and was putting them on when I noticed light purple bruises and I was slightly limping. I blushed and bit the inside of my cheek, limping into my small kitchen to begin cooking. 

I was quietly humming while making my breakfast: eggs and bacon. I smiled as I heard the bed creak which I hoped was Wade waking up. I softly began singing the song and dancing around the kitchen a little. 

I grinned and gasped a little when I felt arms gently snake around my waist and hot breath run down my neck. "Morning, baby boy" 

"M-morning" Wade chuckled deeply in my ear and nuzzled into my neck. I leaned into his touch and continued cooking. After a while everything was done and I was satisfied. I turned to Wade, hugging him. "hey, you wouldn't mind grabbing two plates for me would you?" 

Wade nodded and mumbled, "yeah".  I went to my drawers and grabbed two forks. I turned around to see Wade grinning at me and chuckling, holding a plate. I knew exactly what he had noticed and I my faced turned 50 shades or red. I wasn't at all tall...I was maybe 5'9".  Wade on the other hand was 6'5", he didn't have to deal with being short.

I buried my face in my hands and groaned. "I'm short, okay?!"   Wade laughed and I wanted to hide in a corner. The cabinets were extremely tall for me and I...well while I was cooking I would usually just web them down. Wade was practically howling with laughter. I placed my hands on my hips and and bit my lip to keep from yelling at him. 

I snatched the plate from him and "walked" over to the stove, making the two plates. When I  turned back around Wade was scowling lightly at me. I tilted my head at him. thinking that I might've hurt his feeling by teasing him. Wade suddenly picked me up and walked me into the living room, gently laying me down on the couch and covering me with a blanket. I felt so fragile like I might break at any second.  

Wade was frowning and looking anywhere but at me. "Wade?" He looked at the door, seemingly wanting to bolt from the issue. I stopped him from moving away from me. I held his face in my hands and forced him to look at me. "Wade! What is wrong?" 

He stared at me and frowned a little more. I tilted my head at him and he sighed. "I'm sorry for last night...I just...I'm sorry..I understand if you want me to leave.." 

My eyes widened and I kissed him passionately. I kept seeing these parts of Wade..These broken, hurt, depressed parts of Wade and I hated them. I suddenly knew what the voices in his head were. They were the people that had pushed him away, the people that he loved that hurt him so many times. They made fun of him and they hurt him. They told him that I didn't love him, that I just wanted him to leave and I hated them. 

When I could no longer breathe I pulled away from him and stared into his eyes. "Wade..I...Love....You." I tried to make my eyes as fierce as my words. Wade nodded and he did something I had never seen him do before. He cried.