Chapter 6 Your Love Surrounds Me

As soon as I got home I could hear Wade jump up to meet me. I grinned and called out to him. I saw him appear around the corner. He grinned at me and my skipped a few beats. I walked up to him and I had to stand on my tippy-toes to kiss him. He picked me up and I dropped my bag on the ground. 

Wade kissed me and I clung to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Wade took us to my bedroom and flopped my down on the bed. I held my arms open for him and he cuddled up to me. I stared into his beautiful eyes and all my thoughts seemed to fade away expect for Wade. Wade Wade Wade.   

He started placing slow, sweet, passionate kisses all over my lips and neck and jawline. I was in heaven. Wade surrounded every part of me like a blanket. He could make me go insane just by talking. I couldn't help it, he was just so...hypnotizing!  

Wade placed his forehead against mine and I lost myself in his eyes again.  "Those damn eyes." I muttered. Wade chuckled and I could feel it vibrate though my entire body. I buried my head into his neck and sighed. He nuzzled into me and It was like nothing else in the world mattered. It was like the entire universe stopped spinning and it was just me and Wade. God, I'm in too deep...

Wade and I lay there for what seemed like hours. Just enjoying each other's presence. Breathing in rhythm and entangling ourselves in each other.  Wade started placing kisses on the corners of my mouth and my neck and suddenly he found the spot that drives me mad. I let out a gasp and a small moan.    

Wade smirked and kissed and sucked on the same spot. I let out a low moan and Wade chuckled. I blushed and looked away from him. "Hey...Hey baby boy look at me.." I shook my head and Wade sighed.  He gently turned my head to face him and kissed me. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about.." I nodded and even though he said that my face still grew hotter. Wade kissed my cheeks. "You do look adorable though." I scoffed but I grinned. Wade kissed me and I had the sudden want...no, need for Wade, and the kissed grew more and more needy and breathless. 

I grinded against Wade. He groaned into the kiss. I suddenly found myself pinned to my mattress, my arms above my head and my heart beating wildly. Wade smirked and started kissing down my body.  My T-shirt was pushed up and the kisses started trailing down my chest to my stomach.

Wade started teasing my nipples with his hands and mouth and I couldn't hold back my moans of pleasure. I groaned and arched my back. "W-wade!"

 He released my arms long enough for him to rip off my shirt and for me to wrap my arms around his neck. I grinded against him making Wade grunt and grind back. I leaned my head back and whimpered.  Wade laid me back down on the mattress and ran his hands all over my body. I smirked and tugged at Wade's shirt, letting out a small "off..".

He obeyed and took it off.  I ran my hands up and down his abs while I kissed him.  He smiled down at me and I couldn't wait any longer.  I blushed and turned away slightly.  "W-Wade please...I need you." 

Wade started undoing my pants. He got them off of me and I was laying there naked in front of him. He chuckled and kissed me. "You're so beautiful, baby boy."  I bit my bottom lip and gave a small smile. Wade kissed me again, but this time it was slower,sweeter, it made my head spin. 

I pulled at Wade's pants and he unbuckled them, sliding them off and kissing me again. I pulled away from the kiss breathless.  I turned my head to the side and mumbled, "D-desk second drawer.." Wade nodded and kissed me. He got up and I couldn't help but stare at him...He was just so...Perfect. I've never used that word in my entire life but that's the only word that could completely describe Wade Wilson.  

He came back to the bed with the lube in hand. I blushed as I watched him prepare himself and then he started to stretch me out and I couldn't do anything but moan. Wade's finger's, feeling every inch of me, It was drving me mad. I moaned and arched as Wade's voice, husky with lust, whispered in my ear. I groaned and bit down on my lip hard, then he pulled away and I let out a loud whimper. I opened my eyes, not even realizing I had closed them, and I looked up at Wade. He kissed my forehead and asked me If I was ready. I bit my lip again and nodded. Wade suddenly thrust into me and I let out a loud groan. 

He stilled and I just shook my head and moaned. "P-Please Wade!" He started a pace, slow and deep. I moaned with every thrust, calling out his name. "W-Wade, m-more!!" He obeyed, thrusting faster. I groaned and arched my back. Wade grunted. "G-God damn Peter.."  Wade thrust deeper and deeper into me. I couldn't  take it anymore. "W-Wade I'm gonna-!" I came, arching my back and screaming Wade's name. He came soon after me and pulled out, collapsing beside me. 

I turned to him panting and grinning. "I...Love..you.." Wade grinned and kissed my forehead. I cuddled up to him and the world completely faded away.