Chapter 8 Meeting The Parents...Again...

I tried to comfort him. I held him and rocked him. After a while Wade's sobs slowly were hushed and his sniffles were dried up. I continued to hold him, gently rubbing his back and holding him as closely as possible. Wade looked up at me after a little while, rubbing his eyes. His face was flushed and he looked embarrassed but in my opinion in made him cuter. 

"I'm sorry..I don't usually cry..." I giggled as I kissed him. "I know, dork."  

He smiled and I pulled him on the couch with me, turning on the TV and snuggling up to him. He sighed with what I hoped was content and I found myself complete relaxed into his side.  Wade's warmth, comfort and safety soon started lulling me to sleep. 

When I awoke, I found Wade as beautiful as ever and thirty text messages and calls from my Fathers. THIRTY.  I groaned and I checked every one of them, forgetting about the visit my pops and I had arranged the week before. Usually I would've gone out with them to lunch but I just told them that I would meet them at the towers. 

I laid there for probably an hour longer before waking Wade up.  At first he only mumbled and groaned, not wanting to be awaken. When he finally opened his eyes, he smiled at me and the breath was forced out of my lungs. After a well supplied amount of blushing at him I told him that we were going to the towers and his face fell. 

"P-Pete....Your dads hate me..." I glared at him and crossed my arms. "Wade! They do not! They're just...over-protective and they just........But! I promise they don't hate you! " I tried to make a reassuring smile but the look on Wade's face proved to me that I didn't do a very good job...

"Wade..please..." 

He finally nodded his head and sighed. "Okay...I'll go" 

Hopefully..this won't be a complete disaster..