𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗴?

|Andrea|

"Good morning!" Pauly greeted as soon as I opened my eyes.

"Good morning." I replied before pecking him on the lips.

Five years.

That's how long it's been since we left the shore house.

Our lives have changed drastically since then...

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of footsteps outside the door. I smiled, knowing who it was.

The door squeaked opened. "Mommy? Daddy?"

Pauly sat up, letting the covers fall off of him. "Come in!" He called with a smile.

Julian stepped inside before running over and jumping into bed with us. He immediately got under covers and made himself comfortable.

"Good morning, baby." I greeted before kissing him on the forehead.

That's one of the ways our lives have changed.

Our son, Julian Lucio Delvecchio was born on February 5, 2013. He's my entire world, he's the sweetest little boy I know. He'll be five soon; he's getting so big.

"Good morning," Julian directed to the both of us.

I looked at my son; he has my blue eyes but the rest of him is all Pauly.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked Julian — even though I already know the answer.

"Pancakes!" He exclaimed. Pauly and I chuckled in response. That's one of his many favorite foods.

"Of course." I laughed, sitting up. Julian did the same.

"I'm going to take a shower. I'll be down after." Pauly told me, getting out of bed.

"Okay," I replied before turning to Julian, "How did you sleep?"

"Good." He said with a grin.

Julian and I got out of bed and I led him down the stairs.

"Good morning, Haven!" Julian greeted the dog excitedly. Haven stood up from his sitting position and ran over to us. He barked happily at Julian, making him laugh.

Since it's been years, obviously Haven has gotten bigger.

After that, I turned Julian's cartoons on for him in the living room before going to the kitchen to start making breakfast.

I really need to introduce him to new foods...

Just as I finished making the pancakes, Pauly walked into the kitchen and kissed me on the cheek, causing me to smile.

Even after almost eight years, he still does this. He still gives me butterflies.

We got married two years after Julian was born, it was a small wedding but it had all of our family and friends. It one of the best days of my life. We also ended up moving to Las Vegas like we planned.

I smiled before pulling him in for a kiss, which lasted for a few seconds.

"Ew!" We heard a little voice say. We pulled away, laughing.

Pauly went over and scooped Julian up and started tickling him, making him laugh.

He's definitely Pauly's mini-me. He always wants to be just like his daddy.

After that, Pauly set Julian down at the dining table before sitting across from him.

I set two plates down before getting mine last.