𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗶𝗻𝗴

|Andrea|

"What the hell?" I questioned as we walked into the house. Ron tried to turn the lights on but it wasn't budging.

"Oh, here we go. Power's out." Ron complained. Then we looked on the floor to see glass.

"I'm gonna go pee." Nicole said before walking outside. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. We followed her outside and she began pulling her pants down and heading towards the pool.

"No, Nicole!" I said with a laugh. She took her shoes off before getting into the pool.

"Oh, my god!" Alex and Vinny exclaimed in unison. Nicole began peeing in the pool.

"That pool's not heated." Pauly joked. I shook my head, smiling.

"Guys, this is an epic first night." Jenni said before sipping her wine.

Eventually, Ron wrapped a blanket around Nicole and carried her into the house.

After that, Pauly decided to order pizza and it arrived a couple minutes later.

As we were eating our pizza, we noticed Vinny picking the cheese off and eating it.

"Really, bro?" Alex questioned.

"You're so weird." Deena commented.

"Vinny, stop that shit, eat the crust." Pauly told him, making me laugh.

"And with that, I'm going to bed." I said, taking my last bite.

• • •

I woke up and gently moved Pauly's arm off of me.

I headed downstairs and into the kitchen. I tried to make myself a cup of coffee but then I realized that power is still out.

"Well, that's awesome." I muttered sarcastically.

I took a peak outside to see Nicole cleaning up out there.

She stuffed all of the pizza boxes into the trash bag and I just chuckled, watching the whole thing.

I slid the door open and finally stepped outside.

"You reek of alcohol." I pointed out, grimacing at the smell.

"You're rude." Nicole replied, making me laugh.

Then Nicole found a pizza box that was half full and her and I went upstairs into her room to split it.

What a lovely morning...

• • •

"That's fucked up," I said, brushing my hair into ponytail.

"I know," Alex replied, his mouth filled with toothpaste.

Apparently what I missed after I went to bed is that Deena confronted Ron about him not being there for her when her father passed away. His reasoning for not reaching out was that Deena was close with Sam, which is a shitty excuse.

After we had all gotten ready, we got into the cars and made our way to Ocean's to get food.

"I feel better already, I only had one bite." Pauly said after taking a bite of his food.

"I'm not shaking anymore," Nicole commented. Then she looked up at Jenni, "I can't take it with those glasses."

"Look at yours," Jenni playfully remarked, "Yours is the square version of mine, same color, and rim."

"Nicole, when did you get your boobs done?" Vinny asked her.

"October last year." She replied.

"Let me see." Pauly teased. I playfully hit him on the arm, we laughed before continuing to eat.