𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗞𝗲𝘁𝗼 𝗚𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗼

|Andrea|

After Jenni's talk with Ron — that ended in a hug, we got dressed and got ready to go to Eleven.

"Yeah, we're going to see titties!" Nicole shouted.

We arrived at Eleven and we got a drink before sitting down to watch the strippers.

Then Jenni began to get a lap dances from a few strippers. We all watched in amusement.

"Is that money?" Nicole pointed to the money literally flying through the air. She started scooping the money up and putting it into her purse.

"No, no, Nicole!" I said, putting my hand on her shoulder.

"What?" Nicole asked, looking confused.

"That's the strippers' money. This is how they get paid." I told her.

"I could buy so many diapers with this!" Nicole said drunkenly.

Then one of strippers saw Nicole taking the money and she walked over.

"No, no, baby." The girl said, "That's our money."

"Oh, God." Nicole expressed. I just shook my head, laughing before walking over to Pauly to dance with him

• • •

The next morning, I got out of bed and immediately got the IPad and FaceTimed Julian.

"Hi, Mommy!" Julian greeted. Since it was the morning time, my parents were most likely getting him ready for school.

"Hey, baby!" I greeted with a smile, "How are you? Have you been good for Papa and Nanna?"

"Yes." He replied with a smile. That's one of the very many things I loved about him. He was always happy.

"Did you brush your teeth?" I asked in a fake stern tone.

"Yes!" Julian said, throwing his head back. I laughed in response.

"Where's Daddy?" He asked.

"He's still sleeping but you can talk to him later, okay?"

"Okay."

We talked for a little while longer — well, more like, he was babbling on about new toys he had received from my parents, and other random things — but it made my heart melt.

"Well, baby, it's about time for you to head to school." I said, checking the time on the IPad.

"Julian!" I heard my mother's voice shout in the background. I chuckled.

"Coming!" Julian shouted before turning back to me, "Bye, Mommy. Love you."

"I love you too. Have a great day at school." I smiled.