𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

|Andrea|

Pauly went upstairs with two bottles of water and he knocked on the bathroom door — which Ron and French Fry were in.

"It's not worth it." I heard Pauly say as I walked past and into our room.

I sighed as got into my bed and put the covers over me.

A couple minutes later, Pauly climbed into bed with me and wrapped his arms around me.

• • •

"What?" I groaned as Nicole woke me up.

"Ron and I are going to Ocean's." She told me.

"Really? Now?" I asked, looking at the time.

"Yeah. Him and I stayed up all night talking, and basically he admitted that he's still in love with Sam." Nicole told me.

I scoffed, "I knew it." 

Of course Ron still loves Sam. He can't stop talking about her.

• • •

"Oh, yeah, wake up!" Pauly shouted.

"Why do people keep waking me up?" I groaned.

"It's boat day!" Pauly cheered before kissing me on the forehead.

I smiled, shaking my head before getting out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and began getting myself ready for the day.

"Hey, did you know Nicole and Ron left?" Jenni asked me, coming into the bathroom.

"Yeah. Nicole woke me up earlier and told me." I said, putting my hair into a ponytail.

"Oh. Did you hear about Ron?" Jenni asked me.

"Yep, I'm not surprised."

• • •

About two hours later, Pauly, Vinny, and I sat were sitting in the living room when a drunk Nicole and Ron walked into the house.

"How are you?" Pauly asked with a laugh.

"I'm bombed." Nicole replied.

"Have you slept yet?" Vinny asked her.

"No." She said as Ron sat her on the couch.

"You guys smell." Vinny told them. After we tried talking to them for a bit, Ron stood up to help Nicole to bed.

"How is that humanly possible?" Vinny asked. I shrugged in response with a laugh.

• • •

Later that day, we got ready to go on the yacht. Nicole and Ron were still knocked out.

After we all finished getting ready, we sat in the living room to wait for the cab

"Yo, Ron was complaining about sharing a room with me for snoring. Guess who snores now?" Mike said slyly.