𝗠𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻

|Andrea|

I followed Pauly back downstairs and listened to Ron on the phone with Lauren.

"Oh, I was twirling her. Like, salsa dancing. There was Spanish music." Ron said. Mike and I gave each other a look. Is he serious right now?

"It wasn't like her grinding on my dick or, anything like that, right?"

"Well, that's her fault. I didn't tell her to fucking wear that. No one told her to come out in Saran Wrap. We were just dancing," Ron defended, "Thank you, Lauren, you're the best. Here's Mike." He handed the phone back to Mike.

"So it's not even that bad. It's literally--"

"Yeah, but picture her point of view." Vinny replied.

"Bro, it's me twirling, dancing--"

"I know, but now the Instagram police are gonna tag her in every single fucking thing and he like, 'Look, what's he's doing!'" Vinny explained.

"Well, if she was a grown-up and she'd let me fucking explain myself and tell her the whole situation, the whole scenario--"

"Right, but she's not allowing you to do that."

"Exactly. So she's building it all up in her head of me twirling a girl? It's not like the girl was grinding on me." Ron said in defense.

"I'm not gonna lie, though, that did happen. I don't know if you don't remember or what, but she was grinding on you." Vinny told him.

"When?" Ron questioned

"When? In the corner the whole time."Vinny said.

"What're you talking about? I was salsa dancing with her. Like, it's..." Ron trailed off.

"Bro, the girl was grinding on you. It was more than just--"

"Well, the reason it looks so bad is because that girl had no bra on and she was wearing a see-through dress." Alex told him.

"And there's also the fact that you brought her back to the house, went into the hot tub with her, and then locked yourself in the bathroom with her." I added.

"Exactly!" Mike exclaimed.

"But I didn't do anything." Ron said.

"Yes, you did." Vinny replied.

"No, I didn't."

"You did something." Vinny told him.

"Shut the fuck up, Vin." Ron snapped.

"I'm letting you know what you did." Vinny said.

"What did I do?" Ron asked. I scoffed.

"Bro, you were fucking in the bathroom with her." Vinny replied.

"I'm sorry. I was giving her a tour of the house." He lied.

"Oh, my God..." Mike said.

Ron continued, "I was being a nice, hospitable person."

"Yo, you shouldn't be going into another room, closing the door behind you--" Mike began.

"I did not close the door," Ron defended, "And you know what? I didn't know the fucking door had an automatic closer out of nowhere. The fucking door shut so it looks worse than what it really was." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Come on, dude, seriously?" I said.

Automatic door closer? How could Ron think a stupid excuse like that would work?