𝗝𝗪𝗼𝘄𝘄 𝘃𝘀. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗹

|Andrea|

"Hey, what are you doing in my house?" Ron joked as we headed outside to greet Uncle Nino.

"Don't mess with my girl!" Uncle Nino said, referring to the Sammi doll.

"I see your balls." Nicole spoke, giving him a hug. He was only wearing a robe and underwear.

"Hi!" I greeted as he gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"What's up, gorgeous!" He exclaimed.

After talking to him for a little while, we went inside to eat.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh." Mike spoke as he walked into the dining room. I laughed.

"What, Michael's on a diet?" Nino questioned.

"Yeah, he's on a see food diet. He see food, he eats it." Pauly joked, making us laugh.

Mike immediately began digging in. He was really loving this. It was course after course.

"So this was the best surprise ever. And I always eat this food by myself when she cooks it for me. So, it's so much better now that I get to share it with you guys. And I'm happy that's she's here, but I'm also more happy that you guys are happy she's here, and have a little taste of home." Vinny said sincerely, "Cheers." We all raised our cups.

"I'm so sad that I dirtied my fucking robe. I got sauce on my pocket, wine on my other side." Uncle Nino complained.

"Is that gonna be you?" Jenni asked Ron.

"Me?" Ron chuckled.

"Yeah, literally, he's turning into him." Vinny agreed. All of us laughed in response.

"Ron, after six tequila shots, he turns into Uncle Nino. He mutates into him." Vinny spoke.

"That's my boy Ronnie!" Nino exclaimed.

"Did your girlfriend come down?" Paula asked Mike.

"Uh, she's supposed to come down this week and I'm supposed to propose to her." Mike replied.

"Wow!" Paula beamed.

"I want to make it memorable moment. You guys are with me. I couldn't ask for more. I love you guys, and I'd like to have little Situations ASAP." Mike spoke, that last part making us laugh.

Paula turned to Ronnie. "Yeah. She was here, yours, right?"

"My girlfriend, yeah. She came to visit me." Ronnie nodded.

"You propose, too?" Nino asked him.

"He's having a baby. She's about to pop." Vinny told him.

"So you jumped the gun." Uncle Nino stated.

"Yeah. I went ass backwards, as always." Ron replied.

After that, we stood up and began cleaning up.

"Knockout Ronnie. Knockout Ronnie. Now you're knocking up girls. What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Uncle Nino exclaimed.

• • •

After cleaning, the girls and I were sat in the living room with Paula while the guys were outside with Uncle Nino.

"I used to always make fun of Vinny for like, being homesick and wanting to be with his mom and not moving out. And now I have kids and I'm like, 'You are not leaving, you are not allowed to date, you are not allowed to move away for college.'" Jenni explained. Nicole and I nodded in agreement.

The back door opened, causing me to look up. Alex was walking in with a big smile on his face.

"Oh, what is it?" Jenni teased. Alex didn't reply he just went over to the duck phone.