𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗠𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮

|Andrea|

Everyone cheered as Jen walked inside. She laughed, noticing us on the stairs.

"We're creepy, I'm sorry." Nicole joked. Then Ron brought Jen in for a hug.

"Welcome!" Deena greeted before giving her a hug, "Hi, I'm Deena, nice to meet you."

I gave her a quick hug next. "I'm Andrea. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." Jen replied with a smile before greeting the other roommates.

"Maybe we should give them a minute." Jenni said, making everyone laugh

The rest of us went back to the living room while Ronnie lead Jen upstairs.

"She's very pretty," Nicole commented.

"She is very pretty." Deena agreed.

"Is it weird seeing Ronnie with another girl in this house?" Mike asked everyone.

"A little," I answered.

"Yeah, it's kind of weird." Vinny said.

It was a bit weird because we were so used to seeing Ronnie with Sam for so long.

"She's like the same height as Ronnie." Vinny added.

"They're, like, kind of perfect together." Deena replied as the two came back downstairs.

"Do you like our house?" Deena asked Jen.

"Yeah, I love it." She replied before sitting down.

"What nationality are you?" Mike asked her.

"I'm, like... eighty-percent Great Britain or something." Jen replied. I furrowed my eyebrows as Pauly and I looked at each other in confusion.

"Say what?" Pauly audibly said. I slightly nudged him.

"Yeah..." Jen awkwardly said.

"Can you speak Britian?" Nicole asked her.

"No," Jen said.

"'Ello!" Nicole exclaimed, attempting to do a British accent.

"Oh, my god." Jenni chuckled.

"Britain isn't a language. It's English." Vinny informed.

"Oh." Nicole said.

Then there was an awkward silence...

Mike broke it by saying, "Let's eat." We stood up and made our way to the dining room.

"Did you meet Sam?" Jenni asked, motioning to the doll.

"I didn't," Jen replied, slightly laughing.

"She's very quiet." Jenni said jokingly.

Then we all gathered at the table and got ready to say prayer but Pauly and Vinny had already began eating.

"Ahem," I said, getting their attention.

"Oh." Pauly said.

"Well, I wanna thank everybody for helping me, and I wanna say thank you for welcoming Jen. Let's enjoy the dinner, and I can't wait to have good time tonight, honestly." Ron expressed.

"Welcome Jen." Vinny said. And we followed that by saying the same thing.

"Yes, welcome to the shit show." Nicole said as we began eating.

Nobody said anything. We just ate in complete silence.

"This is the most awkward dinner I've ever had," Ron said, making everyone laugh. "That's all I'm gonna say."