chapter1

After reading the INTRODUCTION part you all must have known that how this story is going to revolve around 12 characters...all are smart and talented in their work and each one of them is going to have a connection with the other and has a main goal..but for that you'll have to look forward for chapters 😊✨

So now we have to look at how their families are going to be and at such age how come they all are taking such big steps.... This story has main character... Yuji,lisa,yohan,byul,kyungmi and of course our mafia boy.

1)lee yuji
          Yuji has two brother kai (older brother) and chanyeol(younger brother). Her parents were murdered by police and why did they killed them and for what reason the were killed?? She wanted to know answers for the pain she ahs to go through and then she decided to join police force to know the reason behind her parents murder...

2)park byul
             Byul , seojoon,sihyuk this three are brother and sister... At the very young age of byul she had to see fight between her mom was not living with them because their mom was in love with other man but byul's elder brothers were very caring and gave her love of father and mother as she was youngest in them..her mom ran away with that man upon hearing this byul's father attempted suicide and he also died when byul was 7 years old...everything got fitted in byul's head and she decided that she will give justice to everyone and she'll not let anyone attempt suicide again and like that she also joined police force...

3)kim lisa
           In lisa's family their were lisa,hyunjin,jennie and lisa's dad jungho but jennie's father is seongho who is brother of lisa's father..lisa's mom got into a car accident and she decided to find whether this was just an accident or it was planned because her blood-related uncle's eyes were on kim families good going business and how her mom's accident happened on the day she was gone to look for a better place for their business...she had many questions and her brother hyunjin also encouraged her to join police force so she also got in police force...

4) kang yohan
                In yohan's family their were 4 people yohan herself,jackson her elder brother and her mom dad,they were debted in loan which park jimin the busan mafia gave yohan's father but in return to pay the debt jimin kept yohan's father and mother to work in bar and because of this news no girl was ready to get in relationship with her brother jackson...and one day her professor a.k.a interpol boss offered her work as a secret agent of korea and with the salary she can payoff the debt of Jimin and release her parents and she decided to work for him as a secret agent...

5)Hwang kyungmi
                    In her family there were sister jisso and her husband(eunwoo) and mom dad...she was a cheerful girl, but due to her parents money issue she used to live with her grandma but her grandma left her with a home in her name so she stayed her their only never returning to her parents house... As her grandma wanted kyungmi to do something for her country (south korea) so she decided to enroll in interpol...

So this how the all characters decided to become police or a secret agent... This is how their life is but we still have to hear from the mafia side also...so stay tuned and please show your love ✨🤗🤗

Take care guys...look forward to it and just enjoy it don't think much and show love to this book 😊😊😊🌹🌹