chapter8

After fixing the computer, yohan got a message from her spy whom she had told to keep eyes on jimin and after seeing that yuji gets attentive seeing if she can get anything from peeking in Yohan's phone but to her no will yuji didn't get to peek enough in Yohan's phone and then yohan immediately leaves yuji's cabin leaving yuji with questioned look on her face..........

At coffee shop:-------
~Where yohan told the spy to meet~
The spy then informs yohan about Jimin going to go in his bungalow today and he is going to do some deal from his bungalow only....
And then yohan gives him some amount for the information he has given to her and then that spy leaves the coffee shop and soon yohan starts to think of something to do and then she decides to sneak in jimin's apartment then she suddenly calls her spy again and he comes back to meet her and then she says him to find the way inside Jimin's bungalow and the spy nods in agreeing to her and shakes hand with yohan as they both leave for their missions respectively............................................................

Yohan goes to hide behind Jimin's secret door when  she finds the secret door...
Yohan wait's for Jimin and then his car comes inside the gate and informs his bodyguards to lock the main gate because he doesn't want any disturbance in his sleep and yohan keeps her eyes at door to sneak in and waits there for whole night but she doesn't get a chance to get through the secret gate also but she wasn't aware that someone is watching her through the hidden camera over her head....
______________________________________

At taehyung's place-----:
After 2days....
Byul- atleast let's make it 5days"
Taehyung while eating his ramyeon..
Taehyung- "NO"!!!
Byul- would you mind if i ask you a question
Taehyung - even if I said no will you listen to me???
Byul - that's true though!!!!😂
Taehyung looks at byul with questioning look!!
Byul- ummm,um-why did you choose this path ??
Taehyung  - why did you choose to become a cop??
Byul and Taehyung stare at each other for a while and then  byul breaks the eye contact first...
Byul suddenly has tears in her eyes..
Taehyung  - yahh!!wait are yo--
Byul- well,um-umm sigh-i always wanted to share it with someone never thought it would be the kim Taehyung whom i'll share everything
Funny right....!!
When I was a child my mom was in love with another man and she was pregnant with that man and she ran away with some people who helped her in running out with that man and the people who were helping her were some mafia's gangmates and due to that trauma my father hanged himself on a fan while I was just sitting there!!!!!!
I-i really tried to stop him from doing so,but he ignored me he didn't even looked at me....

Byul didn't even realized she was in arms of Taehyung crying and hicupping...
Byul- th-thatswhy I decided those who help people in doing bad things na they should be punished and I will give them the punishment....
She said while crying 😭😭
Taehyung - I-I am- I AM SORRY!!
Please don't cry now....

Byul pulled out from his hug and they both looked at each other for awhile....
And then suddenly someone knocked on their main door.....

_______________________________________

At police department ------:
Yuji:- wanna come with us?
Lisa:- where are you guys going??
Kyungmi:- to grab some coffee!!you wanna come?
Lisa :- nahh,Im good just bring me some iced coffees..
Kyungmi:- hey,you're so.boring lisa if we want to find byul we have to be focused naa...
Lisa: - focused my foot!!! You only want to see that coffee shop owner who has broad chest you pervy girl!!!
Yuji:-- oohhooo!!don't scold our maknae or else she will cry 😂😂😂
Lisa:- okay,don't cry our maknae!!
I'll come with you,but let me wear my mask because yesterday only I did my facial massage so I don't want dust to be on my face...

The three of them were in coffee shop named "bangtanchef"

Yoongi's pov:----------
me and my friends is at cafe since we were having a meeting about our deal regarding the site...we were laughing and drinking coffee but when I tilted my head I saw a masked girl with two other girls sat at the table not far away from ufriend The mask girl sat down removing her mask and... Damn she was so gorgeous. I didn't realized I was looking at her the whole time not paying attention to the friends...
Everything went slow motion , my friends called me making me comeback to my senses...
Hoseok:- are you okay??
Yoongi's:- huhh,ye-yes!!
I look over the girl again and saw her smiling with her friends and really her smile was so gentle and pure...
But then the girls eyes suddenly met mine for a second and I felt a burning sensation in my heart....
Hoseok noticed something and turned behind
And said to yoongi---
Hoseok :- that girl caught your attention right??
Yoongi looked at hoseok and shook his head in no..
Hoseok:- don't play dumb,I know you were looking at her all the time...
Yoongi :- was I staring to much?!!
Hoseok laughed loudly and then when that girl moved he saw his girl which was Yuji..
Hoseok:- ohh my fishhh!!what the heck is she doing her..is that girl friend of yuji then your work is done mr.min just wait I will get her number in just 2days for you....

And then suddenly when lisa was coming in Yoongi's way he got up from his place and walked towards lisa and knowingly crashed with lisa making her fall in his arms and they both stared at each other continuously for a good amount of time but then suddenly Yoongi remembered her face looking like someone he knows and then his head starts aching  then he leaves her there standing and says sorry and walks away leaving lisa with unknown tears in her eyes.....

And then hoseok goes out to find Yoongi and yuji and Kyungmi ask lisa whether she is fine or not after all that they leave the cafe....

_______________________________________

Take care of your health guys
And always protect your family and stay with them through bad days...
Love you my lovelies 💜✨✨
Now lets see what happens with yohan in coming episodes 💜👀👀
Any ideas on what should the story be regarding jimin and yohan !!!!